SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
Skinner is an absolute joke. He’s shat himself all over the ice the last 10 minutes. Only once has it cost him a goal against.

I guess it’s too much to ask the goalie that’s been pedestrian these playoffs to not let in such a weak goal in a close game 7 for the cup.

Gonna be interesting to see them run it back with him after two straight mediocre playoffs. One where he ride shotgun to game 7 of the SCF.
I mean Kulak backed up into his own net practically. He played that poorly.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Much better from Florida defense. You gotta help your goalie. And McD has been contained so far. Not much from him at all.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Of course the Oilers have had puck luck this series. Same for Florida too.

But that offside call in game 6 was complete BS. When Barkov scored that, it silenced the entire arena. The Oilers avoided another game where Florida got life and had the chance to tie it.
How many boxes of tissues do you go through in an average day of posting on here

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
"They look like the stronger hungerer team"

Wtf Messier :laugh: and seriously glad I don't have see any of PK's ugly suits again after tonight

Cataphract

Nov 27, 2018
Panthers will crumble under pressure in the 3rd. Oilers have absolutely zero pressure, they're going to take it easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad