SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
By the time this game is over, all players will have tripped, even the backup goalie on the bench.

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015
I don't disagree with the last sentence. But trends don't guarantee anything being the case. I don't see intent there. Whatsoever.
I mean i'm not seeing "intent", however, like I said when is it a trip, when is it not. Not saying its not a weak call, but weak calls are to be expected from bad refs.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
I just don’t get why Florida allows those free blasts from the Oil defenders. Bob has a forest in front of him. One of those will go in eventually.

Reactions: Fraser28

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
We're about to watch something we don't want to see.

So why not look inward and embrace it?

If the Oilers win the cup, it doesn't matter what the Leafs or Canucks do for a very long time.

That is what's on the line tonight.

And I will tune into the celebrations and keep an eye out for the parade in the next couple days. I'm willing to change my heart strings.

Well yeah, I'm with you. If it happens, it happens. Nothing I can do about it.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
That was a super minor movement and didn’t seem to affect whether he would have hit him or not.
Cool I'll just wipe out anytime McDavid is coming and sweep his legs out with my body and call it a collision instead of a trip when he goes flying over me.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Can anyone confirm, did Florida fans boo the Canadian anthem?
Wife and I thought so but then it was the same sounds during US anthem.. we think it was an echo in the arena of the fans singing. Not saying we are right, but that was our take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad