SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I feel opposite would apply

Puck will be bouncing like crazy and hard to get odd man rushes/scoring rushes going
The last three games have been horrible ice and you could see the puck bouncing around a ton when Florida tried passing the puck around. It also screwed up the Oilers PP

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
giphy.webp
1996?

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
To the point where as someone posted the other day, Tarasenko should be moved to top line and Verhaeghe dropped to 3rd.

Not only is he missing the net like he's Ryan Pulock, but now he's slow with his decision making and turning the puck over
They just announced that Tarasenko will take his spot on the top PP unit for Game 7.

Reactions: Mike C

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Good luck to both teams tonight! I have a friend with connections to the Oilers, so if they win I'll be happy for him, but it would be cool to see Florida win it's first cup! So either way I'm happy with the result tonight!

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
the hell is the great canadian baking show lol? i guess they do a long ass pregame starting at game start

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Everyone and their mother is betting on the oilers. Almost a facsimile of game 5 when everyone had panthers.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Gotta love ABC & ESPN pre game coverage of a game 7 SCF, with Access Hollywood from 730-8p and a lousy college baseball game that ZERO people are watching. Well done Disney. At this point, put the NHL on Netflix and Prime Global, have a channel and call it day. Disney does not deserve the NHL.

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
no matter who you cheer for, this is a big treat for hockey fans. a game 7 in the Finals is not so common. and the underdog, at least according to the most recent matches, has their home ice advantage, which isn't nothing.

mayhem to ensue, certainly.

good luck to both fanbases, and to the teams. either result will be a great "thing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad