SCF - Game 7: The Game of Fates, 8pm ET, ABC, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
was hoping for an epic old school big game dramatic intro. I miss those.
you must be watching an American network...c'mon. in exchange for a bit of patriotism, you will get a fantastic show. American TV simply cannot do this justice vs their opponents, no matter the matchup. do better!

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Good choice, I like her. She'll be playing at a concert venue near me soon. Can't go wrong with 90s musicians :yo:

When the NHL got FOB, I think it was last year for the ASG, was pretty cool. Saw them in concert in Anaheim, good show.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
How critical is the first goal for Fla? Can play loose and pressure the Edm D.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Why are they showing the away teams highlights/intro video, and why are they in Edmonton and not Florida? Kinda weird isn't it?

Reactions: Tofveve

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
So Gretzky Kings lost the last time a team in Canada won the cup. Tonight this era's Gretzky has a chance to bring it back to Canada.

Wow!

Reactions: Nemesis Prime

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
The one thing that makes me have faith in Florida in this game is the home/away splits in this series regarding FF% and xGF% - some series, home ice doesn't matter but it's very clear in this series having the last change is such a huge advantage.

Reactions: Tundra
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad