GDT: SCF: GAME 5 - YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR: TIME TO FINISH THE REDEMPTION ARC. TIME TO FINISH THE JOB, 8PM ET, ABC

When will the puck drop?

• 8:15 ET

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 8:16 ET

• 8:17 ET

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 8:18 ET

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • 8:19 ET

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 8:20 ET

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 8:21 ET

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • 8:22 ET

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • 8:23 ET

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • 8:24 ET

• 8:25 ET

• 8:26 ET

• 8:27 ET

• 8:28 ET

• 8:29 ET

• 8:30 ET

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
The usage at the end.. Ekholm and Bouchard pretty much the whole way defending the 6 on 5. Ekholm no surprise but that says something about Bouchard ... says something that the 9.25 man was nowhere near getting out there. It looked like Kulak and Ceci were going to be out if another pair was needed.

Great drama, looking forward to game 6.

Hope someone asks OEL why he gave up on the empty netter.. pitiful.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Quite pathetic reffing in the 3rd there

calling thachuk for embellishment and then not calling a dive on the oilers for the same giving oilers PP; and hell not even calling too many men penalty on the oilers; forget about giveing oilers all the PPs

it really ruins watching the game as a neutral fan. At least f***ing call it even ffs
Oh, you think the Tkachuk dive and Foegele getting tripped are similar?

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Whatever happens from here on out I’m just so goddamn proud of my club showing this much heart and grit

Drag em back to Alberta!
Maybe management will finally be convinced to upgrade the 2nd line and 2nd pairing this off season either way. If they'd have filled those holes I can't imagine any team beating them this year.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Florida seems to be dealing with fatigue and injuries which should be expected with their style. I know they still capable of a push like the 3rd but you can’t play like that all game as you’ll run of gas quickly. It has definitely caught up to Edmonton as well but the big difference is Mcdavid is playing like someone that won’t be denied.

I see this going down to the wire and probably comes down to which team has the most gas and will left to use. Right now the Oilers are leading in that but a lot can still change.
I wonder how much traveling plays into the fatigue? That's quite a hike between these 2 cities.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Whatever happens from here on out I’m just so goddamn proud of my club showing this much heart and grit

Drag em back to Alberta!
Agreed. Of course, we want the Cup but even if the Oilers don't win it there's still a lot to be proud of.
I really wish Draisaitl was healthy, I don't know they can pull this off not only with him not able to do anything but him being somewhat of a liability.

Reactions: CantHaveTkachev

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Oilers were clearly playing to protect their lead in the end, which somehow worked out for them

They really sat back and I was sure it was gonna cost them
It started at the end of the 2nd period though...they weren't in a shell then...no team is...either way...unless Bob wakes up FL is in trouble

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
I'd say the same about Draisaitl. Atleast with Tkachuk its honest about what he is, everyone knows he's the villan.
When I see that level of disrespect for the game (his f***ing dive he got called on), well it just crosses the line. It becomes way too much like soccer, minus the rolling and writhing in fake pain part, but disgusting in my eyes.
If Draisaitl does it or anyone else, same thing.
But, I was talking about this game, and that particular decision that Tkachuk made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad