SCF Game 1: Matthew Tkachuk Friendship Tour: Coming soon to an arena near you!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Oilers were piling on there for a bit. Panthers were working them with their sticks like they were my 80s Flames almost. But not too many clean shots after all was said and done.

Reactions: c9gunner

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Manitoba
Bouch has been fighting it tonight at the blueline. Hopefully he bounces back for game 2, he usually makes a lot of those plays.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
If Florida wins this game, they are going to be way better next game, this is probably gonna be the worst game they are going to have the entire Stanley Cup finals.

Reactions: Mogo and heksagon

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Positive for Oilers is Maurice has shown he won’t adjust until he loses. This could be the same as game 2. Negative for Oilers is Bob has also shown he can do this for an entire series.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Redmond is so odd, she is so insanely outgoing/intelligent but she is like Sidney Crosby when it comes to her life away from her job. I honestly did not know she had a husband til someone posted it here. I saw somewhere he is sort of the guy who is shy/introverted and does not really want her to post anything of them together on social media

Yeah, I noticed her ring. Crushed my dreams.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
One thing I'll say is Edmonton has not really let Bob get in their head, they've taken smart shots overall just trying to get the puck to the net and not be perfect which often you can fall into when a goalie does this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad