SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

DegeN9

Apr 24, 2017
Good lord... I can only shake my head at people who still believe this kind of nonsense.
It's the hockey equivalent to "the earth is flat, moon landing was faked, 9/11 was an inside job". I'm glad they speak out so much so I know who to avoid. Lol.

Reactions: kk

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
3rd Canadian team since Mtl win in 93?

I count five…

2004 Calgary
2006 Edmonton
2007 Ottawa
2011 Vancouver
2021 Montreal
My bad. Not sure why I thought it was 3.

Thanks!

These breaks inbetween games is so dumb. Sunday would have been way better than Monday for game 7.

Umm. Canucks 2 times. Oilers 1 time. Calgary 1 time. Ottawa 1 time. MTL 1 time.... Math is off?
Yes, I guess it was. Thanks!

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
my desired outcomes are the same as Keith Tkachuk's

Panthers take control of the game and get a huge lead early cruising to a win. Keith's heart is fine and happy.

Failing that Oilers take control of the game and get a huge lead early cruising to a win. Keith's heart is sad and disappointed but somewhat expected because as he has said before the Panthers are a bunch of p***yes.

Under no circumstances can the game be tight throughout (God forbid it goes to overtime) my man the great Keith Tkachuk's heart cannot take that shit.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
Panthers lose its gonna haunt them the rest of the summer and dont be surprise they come out of the gate slow next october. edmonton winning it would be completing the reverse sweep. mcdavid winning conn smythe trophy

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
GO OILERS!!!

Hoping for a close game, with the game winner coming late in the 3rd period or O.T.

hopefully a few goals, its more fun for the fans :)

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
talk about victim complex.

Oh Noes - someone has a different opinion than me, so I must have been attacked"

I didn't give you crap.

Meh sorta did, or atleast seemingly unhappy with me. I was just giving my opinion on game 6 of the SCF after-all, that game is generally a big deal in hockey. ;)

Anyhoo im teasing now, its not a big deal. Good luck tonight. It'll be an awesome game, and I like the Oilers chances fwiw, cheers.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

RMF5630

Jun 13, 2022
No idea. I'm from the US but for some reason want a Canadian team to finally win it again. It's been too long.
I want them to win it to show small markets can still compete. I think the small market teams bring character to the leagues. The EDM, WIN, CAL, BUF (NHL, NFL), CAR, Green Bay(NFL), etc... Places where a Stanley Cup game causes a holiday. These places preserve the history and feel of the game. If these places aren't successful they will go away and we will be stuck with LA, NY , TOR and CHI types. So if TAM can't win it give me the little place where this is the big event in town.

Reactions: TooManyHumans

Dion TheFluff

Jun 22, 2015
Regardless of what happens tonight, what a histortic run for the Oilers this season!
From the horrible start they had to the 16 game winning streak and now coming back from down 0 - 3 for a chance to win it all tonight!!

McDavid, Draisaitl, Hyman, and Bouchard have been absolute Dawgs as well to and have shown time and time again the ability to rise to the occasion.

May the best team win tonight!!

Reactions: Macheteops

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
it truly is and stadium availability is a bitch too.

I really wish they would start second week of September "yeah but then they're competing against NCAA and NFL" Bullshit. They're competing against those two in October and on. They'd be fine. Get the playoffs done in May, the ice will still be somewhat decent compared to the puck bouncing all over the place in f***in Florida and its slush ice in June.

NBA started a month after NHL and they ended their finals before the NHL, thats not right.
Yep. And even for a fanatic like myself. My peak interest has a shelf life . The NHL insists on testing it.
I found myself far more interested in the second round games than these final games.
Went to the movies Friday night and checked the score when we left theater.
Was gonna tape game but it slipped my mind. Caught most of third when I got home.
Will be the boat tonight . I mean it's June 24th. I'm not working for the NHL here. I'm sure even the media just wanna rap it up too.
Too much of a good thing is never a good idea. NHL has never realized that. Or don't care.

Regardless of what happens tonight, what a histortic run for the Oilers this season!
From the horrible start they had to the 16 game winning streak and now coming back from down 0 - 3 for a chance to win it all tonight!!

McDavid, Draisaitl, Hyman, and Bouchard have been absolute Dawgs as well to and have shown time and time again the ability to rise to the occasion.

May the best team win tonight!!
A great season for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad