SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton
They cant score of defend as well as us, also our PK is #2 behind the Oilers, we have as good of a chance as anyone to improve on those razor thin margins, Vancouver took you to 7, and we should have the best goalie you will have faced this postseason.

Oilers fan expecting a romp, lol hold onto your hats

Does every Oilers fan have to throw in some qualifying statement that the Panthers can win the series too when they comment?

I think they can win even if McDavid is held to a ppg. I don't know how you're twisting that into "Oilers fan expecting a romp."

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Does every Oilers fan have to throw in some qualifying statement that the Panthers can win the series too when they comment?

I think they can win even if McDavid is held to a ppg. I don't know how you're twisting that into "Oilers fan expecting a romp."
Deeper, better offense, better defense, better goalie, better special teams, lol Eastern teams all jokes...

We are not the Kings lol

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
Read your pregame thread on HFOilers, I stopped after about 6 pages, lol

If you guys thought it was an even matchup, you would be a little more respectful to a very good and accomplished Panthers squad, that knows what it takes.
That’s your metric? Seriously?

I just took a look at it. A good look. The idea that it is “disrespectful” to the Panthers is, being blunt, made up.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
And he’s gonna learn about having to deal with McDavid, Draisaitl, Hyman, and Bouchard every single shift pretty quick. Heiskanen is better, Hughes is better, Doughty is better. I don’t see how Forsling is going to be the difference in this series. He ain’t anything the Oilers haven’t already handled.

If you dont know about a player, why even mention him? Or speak about him as all?

Its okay not to know everything about everyone.

"I don’t need to see anything to know he isn’t better than Heiskanen, Hughes, or Doughty." :laugh:

He's better than all three of those players, defensively, and has begun to find his footing offensively. He wont be a high output scorer, but as a 2-way Dman, he is one of the best in the league.

• Haha
Reactions: 5Hollywood5

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
That’s your metric? Seriously?

I just took a look at it. A good look. The idea that it is “disrespectful” to the Panthers is, being blunt, made up.
Many posters in this very thread are over there saying Oilers in 4 or 5, if you took a good look you know who.

Metrics, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Kerberos

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
If you dont know about a player, why even mention him? Or speak about him as all?

"I don’t need to see anything to know he isn’t better than Heiskanen, Hughes, or Doughty." :laugh:

He's better than all three of those players, defensively, and has begun to find his footing offensively. He wont be a high output scorer, but as a 2-way Dman, he is one of the best in the league.
Doughty is washed but to say Forsling is de facto better than Hughes or Heiskanen would be considered a controversial take anywhere outside of the Florida board, imo.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton
I would bet you anything I'd find some gems on the Florida board immediately after opening it.

I'll spare you. It took them about 20 posts before they started insulting our fanbase.

Apparently we're "total trash", "pigs" and this one's pretty funny "the truck nuts of the NHL" :laugh: Yikes. I don't think I saw anyone insult their fans on our board.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I'll spare you. It took them about 20 posts before they started insulting our fanbase.

Apparently we're "total trash", "pigs" and this one's pretty funny "the truck nuts of the NHL" :laugh: Yikes. I don't think I saw anyone insult their fans on our board.
Did you see the Oilers fans saying you guys on the mains are lunatics and don't post on the HFOilers?

Doesn't even know who you guys are. Lol

Could start pulling quotes but you guys know who you are.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016

I meant this postseason lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad