SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
McDavid was injured so they had an unprecedented week long layoff prior to the start to try & put the fix in for Edmonton. Coupled with these extended breaks between every game. I don't get how there isn't more outrage over this, I legitimately will not count it in my eyes if Edmonton "wins" the cup with all these shenanigans.
lol. And the Panthers players don't benefit from a break and rest between games every bit as much as the Oil. It's a wash. You think no one on the Cats sustained any injuries after playing 3 heavy rounds against Bolts, Bruins and Rangers!
Ha!!

Last edited:

ijuka

May 14, 2016

Glad to see the best in the business calling out the league for this Asterisk Cup
Yeah, it's kinda weird having people play hockey when it's the middle of summer and no one else has been playing hockey for ages. In Finland and Sweden, games ended two months ago. Dunno, I would imagine most players would want to spend the May and June doing something other than playing hockey.

And yeah, potentially finals -> draft is like 3 days, and then another 3 days for free agency. Pretty ridiculously. With a normal schedule, the teams would have a month or two to get ready for the draft.

Reactions: EdJovanovski
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad