SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Now you're just making shit up. Most of us mainly post on the Oilers board.
My apologies if true. As mentioned before- you see a lot of posts by folks who don’t even post on HFOil. For true representation- please come to our boards respectfully and we would love to interact. I’d avoid after a loss as emotions tend to run high…lol

Totally made up

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Read your pregame thread on HFOilers, I stopped after about 6 pages, lol

If you guys thought it was an even matchup, you would be a little more respectful to a very good and accomplished Panthers squad, that knows what it takes.
Panthers are -140 on the opening line. Oilers +120. Smart guys know about Panthers

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Not what I asked.
You said:
“Did you see the Oilers fans saying you guys on the mains are lunatics and don't post on the HFOilers?”

Quote it.
My apologies if true. As mentioned before- you see a lot of posts by folks who don’t even post on HFOil. For true representation- please come to our boards respectfully and we would love to interact. I’d avoid after a loss as emotions tend to run high…lol

Again here you go.

Folignos Helmet

Sep 4, 2020
I hear a lot of media talk about how tough the Panthers are and they are bullies. Who gives them that reputation?
Bennett is tough as nails.
Other than him, Tkachuk and Lomberg are more in the pest category.
on the backend. Mikkola? Sort of mid tier tough.
I guess it is just buy in from everyone but I don’t see a
Roster that screams bullies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad