OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2024 (Paris Olympics 2024 as well)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
The Nationals named their minor league award winners: outfielder Dylan Crews (hitter of the year), right-hander Travis Sykora (pitcher of the year), outfielder Elijah Green (defensive player of the year), utility man Darren Baker (base runner of the year) and outfielder Daylen Lile and right-hander Brad Lord (Nationals Way award). ...
Head of player development Eddie Longosz said Rochester outfielder Robert Hassell III will play in the Arizona Fall League after missing time with a right hand injury. Also, low Class A Fredericksburg outfielder Cristhian Vaquero injured his left shoulder diving back to first base in the team’s final game; the Nationals will get multiple opinions before determining a course of action.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Damn…..dude is impressive….

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
USA getting skunked on Day 2 of The President’s Cup….
Embarrassinngggg

1727465326307.png

Was wondering if Augusta sustained damage.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Damn…..dude is impressive….

Was like 15 minutes before realizing he's been straight monologuing without any questions. My takeaways he things Poole will take another step this year and will have the ball more in his hands compared to the first half of the previous years. Bilal will continue to guard the best player on the other team. Looked at him getting better not just a one on one defense but on help defense. Main question if they sign Kispert to an extension before the 21st. To me it seems a no brainer and would be good trade bate as a legit outside shooter.

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
Looks like the Nationals will draft 6. Unless they can leap frog Oakland.

Oakland (and Chicago) have worse records, but can't pick in the top 10. So as of right now, the Nats would be 4th. Their odds of winning the #1 pick lottery are 10.2%. (They won't move up to 3rd or back to 5th, the gaps between them and the next best/worst teams are too much to make up in the remaining 2 games.)

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I was coming here to post about the Nats draft lottery. We looked like we’re locked into the fourth worst record. Clicking the lottery button on tankathon I have not had good results for the Nats. We usually move down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad