Sam Reinhart - Best Player in NHL now?

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
No Barkov or Chuckie - No problem.

Reinhart is currently the best player in the league.
Offensively and defensively he can do it all

Offensively, he scores on the PP, short handed or at even strength.
Doesn’t need to be set up to be effective.

Defensively, he is sound whether it’s at even strength or on the PK.

Goes into the corners and can win battles. Crafty.

Makes his line mates better. See Lundell’s and Loustar’s starts this year.

The most complete player in the league at the moment.

Coffee

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
yeah he’s probably the best player at the moment. It’s the NHL though, let’s see how it looks next month

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
yeah he’s probably the best player at the moment. It’s the NHL though, let’s see how it looks next month

Kinda Interesting when you think about it- I think Matthews is the best in certain timeframes, but you can make a case for a lot of guys. Mac and Makar as well.

But sure, Reinhart can be best until McD gets his head out of his keister. I knew Sam would pop in Florida, not this much though. Cool how he went from 60 points (Buffalo) to ppg to a real leader there.

Reactions: Coffee

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
I used to think he was a PP merchant. But honestly he’s just a fantastic player that can do it all. Throwback player to the complete player era. Obviously not the offensive catalyst. But the exact type of player that wins cups

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
The Sabres are the best developmental team in the NHL.
Ironically that’s exactly what Florida used to be not that long ago. I give full props to that organization for figuring it out. At one point they were right there with phoenix and look at them today.

Reactions: teugen

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Kinda Interesting when you think about it- I think Matthews is the best in certain timeframes, but you can make a case for a lot of guys. Mac and Makar as well.

But sure, Reinhart can be best until McD gets his head out of his keister. I knew Sam would pop in Florida, not this much though. Cool how he went from 60 points (Buffalo) to ppg to a real leader there.

I'm not surprised at how he's performed in Florida. Reinhart has one of the best hockey IQs in the league--you could see that in his time with Buffalo (and even before he was drafted)--and he was getting better every year. This is just a natural continuation of his progression as a player.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
No Barkov or Chuckie - No problem.

Reinhart is currently the best player in the league.
Offensively and defensively he can do it all

Offensively, he scores on the PP, short handed or at even strength.
Doesn’t need to be set up to be effective.

Defensively, he is sound whether it’s at even strength or on the PK.

Goes into the corners and can win battles. Crafty.

Makes his line mates better. See Lundell’s and Loustar’s starts this year.

The most complete player in the league at the moment.
Reino right up there for sure.
Kucherov and Panarin are red hot too.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
If "right now" is the first ten days of the season, then yes, I think he has a case. Mostly, I'm just really happy for the team that he's been able to keep their heads above water while the squad's best overall player and top scorer are off the ice. It's going to be a dogfight for every playoff spot in the East this year, and he's doing a lot of lifting to keep his team where it needs to be in the standings.

Glad he's getting some respect, he deserves it. He's really become a fantastic player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad