GDT: Sabres vs Red Wings 1 PM Saturday 10/25 TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Back in Black

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Sabres have a chance of going over 50 SOG in regulation. That would be nuts. 33 through 2 periods.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Seems like they could shorten the bench for the third and we don't see Quinn or Cozens. I would work Zucker in at times but Kulich's been good again today on that line.
It will be interesting to see the trust that’s established vs whether ruff sees Quinn and cozens close to breaking thru w nuances we can’t see

So Matt Ellis is supposed to be their quality coach for faceoffs. Just to point out that they are under 35% so far today and two of their centers are in the 20% range after 2 periods.

Why is he here?
Either he is a way underrated coach that we don’t see or the boards are right and he reports to pegs or something.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
So Matt Ellis is supposed to be their quality coach for faceoffs. Just to point out that they are under 35% so far today and two of their centers are in the 20% range after 2 periods.

Why is he here?
I said before he craters everything he touches.

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Hello. Remotely peeking in first time in quite a while. Up by 1, with 33 shots to their, what, less than 20? Our goaltending still sucks, doesn’t it?
Carry on. The ocean calls.

Reactions: Chainshot

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Hello. Remotely peeking in first time in quite a while. Up by 1, with 33 shots to their, what, less than 20? Our goaltending still sucks, doesn’t it?
Carry on. The ocean calls.
I joined after the first. From what I've seen, Detroit have no business being still in the game.

Reactions: oldgoalie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad