"Just say it 3 times..."
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
:utah (4-3-1)

:kings (4-2-2)

Last game......

we suck.jpg

View attachment 921854

I suggested these lines at the end of the Islanders game as the ideal forward lineup once everyone was healthy. Here's hoping I'm right.
I just really want to see that 2nd line click tonight. Last couple of games Cooley seems detached from his linemates with less awareness of the ice and not making as many plays. I see him streaking into the OZ with excellent speed but then is alone and can’t set up a trailer and he usually isn’t getting shots of before he’s smothered by the defenders. I want to see more intentional and smart play from him. And Guenther too, for that matter. Playbook is def out in him. He’s got to shake it up in the OZ.

Let’s go UHC!

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Everyone called out the defense in previous games and rightly so. Thing is it wasn’t all on the back end, now the forwards are showing a bit of defensive character and we’re unhappy. :huh:

Reactions: Summer Rose

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Same team as in years past. There is zero change to the forecheck. We gain the line, dump and chase and have no board presence leading to a clean LA breakout.

Not too mention we’re weak. No push back. This team needs to wake the f up, too many passengers waiting for someone else to make the play.

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
We also pass way too much when there are grade A slot chances. Shoot the puck, look for rebounds. Enough of the 1/10 chance pretty play.

And just like that Keller scores because he decides to shoot

Reactions: Llewzaher

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
We were lucky to score there very advertised …. Great shot

This is a game of mistakes and giveaways … if on.y there was a prize or reward for that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad