OOT Scoreboard 2024-25 season

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Wings are trash, can't wait to see them flounder all year
Think Dr. Evil is the first head coach fired? I'm thinking yes.

And then maybe Yzerman after the year ends.

Maybe Yzerman gets one more year, but it's looking about over. The Red Wings were so FUBAR'd that I don't think they really should be super competitive yet, but he saddled them with a bunch of bad contracts and got them to the point where they can finish between 7th-12th instead of 12th-16th.

Reactions: sabremike

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Think Dr. Evil is the first head coach fired? I'm thinking yes.

And then maybe Yzerman after the year ends.

Maybe Yzerman gets one more year, but it's looking about over. The Red Wings were so FUBAR'd that I don't think they really should be super competitive yet, but he saddled them with a bunch of bad contracts and got them to the point where they can finish between 7th-12th instead of 12th-16th.

At least their fans got the Rasmussen emoting over Jack pic for the next decade plus. I didn't have a reason to dislike them but after the other night, I hope they stay irrelevant for the next decade which shouldn't be too much to ask for with their roster

Giraffe -2
Lyons- 0

They're beyond trash, glad to see Buffalo pull themselves out of that 0-2 hole. I can see them or Ottawa being the 5th Atlantic team this year to make playoffs. I think the Metro sends 3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad