Confirmed with Link: Sabres open 2024-25 season in Prague, Czechia vs NJ Devils + Preseason game vs RB Munich

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Miller's in Prague!

Screenshot_20241003_090047_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: Butt Ox

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Yeah, if they can get both, great, but at least one so they're not immediately coming home to questions about their start. Also, not to get too far behind early.

Casey has looked very good for the Devils and has seemingly made the opening night roster with LHughes and Pesce both out. He and Nemec as a third pairing is going to be interesting since they both can move the puck so well.
Huh, I didn’t realize Casey beat out Disimone. Can’t say I’m overly worried about their defense without Pesce since they seem to lack consistent defensive guys. Though you can probably say the same about Buffalo so I prob should be worried.

Seems like they’re going to be leaning HEAVILY on their top pair, and will shelter that bottom pair. Middle pair is okay but slow and I think that can be exploited. I guess we’ll have to wait to see which Seigenthaler shows up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad