GDT: Sabres@Leafs 7PM TSN4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
No more like the players abandon Babs game plan and start playing pond hockey, our strength

I still see stretch passes so I don't think that's it. I guess you can continue trying to blame the coach though if that makes you feel good inside.

Reactions: Cobra777

Melo Meds

Jul 30, 2018
Moore is such an upgrade on the fourth line. Having Ennis back really helps too. Can’t have two offensively challenged players on the same line. That’s why GOAT and Lindholm didn’t work.

Reactions: unitedstars87

Northernguy10

May 26, 2013
Timmins Ontario
That play is the reason we went back the other way and showed them..Put your opponent on their ass and get to the other end.
Eichel was floating around the zone and no one laid a finger on him...Looked like Dermott said "enough of this shit...he's going down"...Dermott makes "young" mistakes but no mistaking his constant effort...We need more like him...

Reactions: MarnerElite

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Three lucky goals. The cup is our guys, doesn't matter that if it wasn't for Andy it would've been 5-0 by the time the leafs scored their first one.

Very true... again another reason I think he's our most important guy to stay healthy.

He's a very solid goalie... to me... with Andy... it's the timely saves depending on the situation in the games.

Some goalies don't have that... Andy does.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Go back ten pages ot the end of the first period and see this boards attitude.

I missed 5 minute. Want to know if we still hate everything about this team.

Some of us keep the same attitude even when we’re playing badly.. Almost like it’s a game or something and this league has killed itself to make as much parity as possible.

Reactions: Plat87

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
I still see stretch passes so I don't think that's it. I guess you can continue trying to blame the coach though if that makes you feel good inside.
Not one of the three goals was scored off of a stretch pass.
I’m watching Leafs vs Buffalo, you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad