GDT: Sabres@Leafs 7PM TSN4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafblooded

Jul 27, 2012
T.
Three lucky goals. The cup is our guys, doesn't matter that if it wasn't for Andy it would've been 5-0 by the time the leafs scored their first one.

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
So I have to wonder at this point if the coaching strategy really is to let the other team blow their wad then the Leafs take over. I.e, rope-a-dope. Sounds so pedantic but maybe real?
No more like the players abandon Babs game plan and start playing pond hockey, our strength

Reactions: Erdinger and Tlo1

Cecithepylon

May 4, 2017
There exists two teams. The laughs and the leafs. We tire them up with the laughs then we feast

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
So I have to wonder at this point if the coaching strategy really is to let the other team blow their wad then the Leafs take over. I.e, rope-a-dope. Sounds so pedantic but maybe real?

Make them blow their wad and fondle them to death the rest of the way...:sarcasm:

Reactions: Polaris1010

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
This Leafs team reminds me of the Dog, Jerry Lee in the movie K9 with Jim Belushi.

1 minute they are lazy AF and when you ask them to do something they give you a blank stare, then out of nowhere, BOOM!! They become this vicious animal who will rip your throat out. lol.

Reactions: Leafidelity

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I don't want to jinx it... but Hainsey has made a few pretty nice defensive plays this game so far.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
"clearly there is something wrong with this team" Thank God games dont end after the 1st 10 mins of the game.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Three lucky goals. The cup is our guys, doesn't matter that if it wasn't for Andy it would've been 5-0 by the time the leafs scored their first one.
So you're saying good goaltending is a major factor in winning. I hadn't thought of that except when we had Potvin, Cujo and Belfour.

Reactions: WilliamNylander

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Go back ten pages ot the end of the first period and see this boards attitude.

I missed 5 minute. Want to know if we still hate everything about this team.

I don't hate everything about this team but there is absolutely no denying that the Leafs have a big problem at starting on time.

They have trailed in 17 of the last 19 games. That's not normal.

Thank god they are talented to come back.

Reactions: Erdinger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad