GDT: Sabres@Leafs 7PM TSN4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
So I have to wonder at this point if the coaching strategy really is to let the other team blow their wad then the Leafs take over. I.e, rope-a-dope. Sounds so pedantic but maybe real?

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
The fourth line always produces when Moore is on it and yet I'm sure Babs is already itching to send him back to the marlies.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
So I have to wonder at this point if the coaching strategy really is to let the other team blow their wad then the Leafs take over. I.e, rope-a-dope. Sounds so pedantic but maybe real?

Them playing like shit in the first period is on the players. I don’t get why Babcock gets so much blame for that. He cannot play for these guys.

Reactions: Cobra777 and Plat87

ablueleaf

Mar 5, 2016
You just gotta believe...

Do I enjoy getting outshot and outworked this badly? No. But to know we can obliterate good teams with our offense is always comforting.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Is Auston Matthews the first center in a long long time to have 3 30+ goal seasons in his ELC? Can't remember the last (Crosby was injured in his third year).

Edit: first since Malkin BUT Malkin was older as there was the lockout before he was drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad