GDT: Sabres @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Dahlin goal went off Mercer's skate and he had no chance on goal 5, but holy shit goals 1, 2 and 4 all ranged from stoppable at best to softy of the year at worst.

Reactions: RNCDevil

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Solid first game from Okhotiuk. 15:54 TOI, 4 shots, 2 hits and 1 goal.
And no giveaways or noticeably bad plays. I’m hoping he plays out the final 5 games but that seems unlikely. They’re not gonna leave Smith out for that whole time. Maybe they’ll each get a game of the back to back this weekend.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
FQ6Gh39XIAEd1G3

Images that preceded disaster

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That's #19 of over 2 against more than expected. Only 2 going the other way. We've allowed 3 over 3 expected. 4 of over 4. 1 of over 5

If you are not yet a believer that these games are on the goalie, all you gotta do is watch the goals on Hammond tonight.

Goal 1 was horrific, goal 2 was probably softy of the night if goal 1 wasn't softy of the year caliber. That was Boqvist on Lehner from the other night levels of bad.

Goal 4 was so poorly played by him. I can't figure out what he was doing on that one. That was about as interesting as Gillies on the breakaway against Kucherov a couple months ago.

Last edited:

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
That's #19 of over 2 against more than expected. Only 2 going the other way. We've allowed 3 of over 3 expected. 4 of over 4. 1 of over 5

So basically we’ve gotten HORRIBLE goaltending in like 33% of our games lol. Bad goaltending is probably way higher.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just going away from the goaltending for a second

If Tom Fitzgerald gets canned next year (And I'm not saying he WILL, but hypothetically) I really don't wanna see anybody crying or calling it knee jerk.

This is off he indeed brings back Ruff and Recchi and this staff again. If he were to get fired (and I see the chances at close enough to zero of him getting fired if he doesn't bring these bozos back, even if we are really bad again) it would be BECAUSE he didn't can this staff and went into next year with them.

It's the biggest no-brainer move.

Reactions: Dialamo

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Solid first game from Okhotiuk. 15:54 TOI, 4 shots, 2 hits and 1 goal.
And no giveaways or noticeably bad plays. I’m hoping he plays out the final 5 games but that seems unlikely. They’re not gonna leave Smith out for that whole time. Maybe they’ll each get a game of the back to back this weekend.
Bahl should come out before him.

Reactions: Captain3rdLine

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Just going away from the goaltending for a second

If Tom Fitzgerald gets canned next year (And I'm not saying he WILL, but hypothetically) I really don't wanna see anybody crying or calling it knee jerk.

This is off he indeed brings back Ruff and Recchi and this staff again. If he were to get fired (and I see the chances at close enough to zero of him getting fired if he doesn't bring these bozos back, even if we are really bad again) it would be BECAUSE he didn't can this staff and went into next year with them.

It's the biggest no-brainer move.
I’d be pissed. I like Fitz and I feel like he has the right idea and vision about how to build this team. With that being said, I’ll understand it if it’s because he keeps the staff too long.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Tonight was the perfect opportunity for the crowd to fire up another ''Fire Recchi'' chant like they did back in December.

Reactions: Devs3cups
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad