Rumor: S.I.: Bruins & Leafs linked to PK Subban

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I always love the idea of uniting brothers/family on one team.

Instead of trading away PK, the Devils should acquire Malcolm. Go ahead and scoop up Jordan back off the Hershey roster while you're at it.

Heck, see what cousin Marselis is up to.

And let's be honest. You could do a lot worse than adding Raegan to your franchise.

tumblr_px0ae7IUmu1y1187po1_640.jpg
The maple leafs organization already have the most bombest women of ice hockey too. In mikayla demaiter (kurtis gabrie'ls girl). She now ours :clap: FOR LIFE!!! We ain't need no others no more! Gabriel's CONFIDENCE is the highest in the ice hockey world. No nhl player has more confidence than gabriel, cause every knows he got the best lady. I know this as a learning curve in my own life since I've always had the baddest gangsta women in my country. They real bad....... this is a huge topic though you stated and some other teams need it, but not our toronto. We don't need anything anymore. We are SET.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Really cant see him on either team...The Bruins seems like the bigger of the two reach,s...As PK doesnt seem to fit their team first brand...The Leafs maybe,but think they will use their limited space later on

Smitty426

Jun 25, 2006
Jersey
Honestly I don't get where the misconception comes that PK is bad for the locker room. Thats all I hear about from other fanbases but as a devils fan there has been 0 problems with him. Infact I would say the opposite. He's a great mouthpiece & he sticks up for the younger guys in the room. Seems like a team player. I think the problem stems from him having social media. They see that & think he's focused on that rather then hockey. People had high expectations of him because of his 9mill contract. He's actually still a very good player. If you put him in a role to succeed he will do it. He's not worth 9 million but with retention he's a good d man as long as he's not on the top pair.
This is correct. With Hamilton as the 1 RHD, PK will be a 2 and more likely the # RHD behind Severson/Smith combo. Hamilton coming in and pushing those two down is ideal, they were both being over-slotted by at least one spot. I hope that Fitz moves PK early just before the TDL even if we have a chance at the PO's. We can pickup a right defender for less than we get on a healthy decent PK Subban IMO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad