Confirmed with Link: Ryan McLeod & Ty Tullio traded to Buffalo for Matthew Savoie

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
I enjoy his personality in general and he seems like a good guy. But when he opens his mouth and pretends to be an expert on the Oilers, it's so obvious he's just talking about of his ass.
I mean the same could be said for literally any local broadcaster, none of them are super informed on other teams but all need to act like they are. Who would want to listen to coverage if it goes like this:

Duffer: so Marty, what does Edmonton need to do this off season?

Marty: I don't know Duffer. To be honest I don't follow edmonton enough to have an opinion.

Duffer: Thanks for your insight Marty. Excellent stuff.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
What beauty Mcleod is gonna be for the Sabres.

Also, didn’t realize Biron was a Sabres Podcaster? How do Sabres fans feel about him. I hate him and think he’s a fraud.
Marty lives in Buffalo still as far as I know.

I met him briefly at Harbour Center a few years back, briefly. Taller and thinner than I'd have expected.

He was pleasant and engaging, and with no one else nearby, stood to impress no one. You get one chance to make a first impression; and he made a good one with me!

1720794565382.png

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
Marty lives in Buffalo still as far as I know.

I met him briefly at Harbour Center a few years back, briefly. Taller and thinner than I'd have expected.

He was pleasant and engaging, and with no one else nearby, stood to impress no one. You get one chance to make a first impression; and he made a good one with me!

View attachment 894404
Nah he said something bad about the oilers once so he is a horrible fraud

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Now can you predict his goal song? I have a feeling it won't be ABBA.

PS @Dingo44 are you going to change your signature now that #53 isn't here to stay... :sarcasm:
What was that Queen song that was the theme for the Highlander TV series?

I predict that. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad