Confirmed with Link: Ryan McLeod & Ty Tullio traded to Buffalo for Matthew Savoie

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY

Attachments

• cachedImage.jpg
    cachedImage.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 2

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
So the Oilers spend more cap to replace this guy with Adam Henrique, and are probably looking to move him and we give up a top prospect for him? I'm kind of thinking KA blinked here. I doubt another team was offering a similar package, and the Oilers wanted to get rid of this guy.
I can assure you, the oilers were not looking to move McLeod

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Something had to give here with all the prospects and our other needs. Don't mind this move. Hope it frees up Krebs+ for a trade for a top 6 winger or other assets, idk where he possibly fits in the lineup now since he kinda stinks at playing wing.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
And? I know who Savoie is, now Adams has to overpay, because he himself created a situation where there were too many prospects.

Reactions: oldgoalie

Duddy

Everyday is
Dec 24, 2005
Something had to give here with all the prospects and our other needs. Don't mind this move. Hope it frees up Krebs+ for a trade for a top 6 winger or other assets, idk where he possibly fits in the lineup now since he kinda stinks at playing wing.
Krebs has in no world the value to be the main piece for anything. He is a throw in until proven otherwise.

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
Many of my friends and family are from Buffalo so I genuinely hope the Sabres turn a corner soon here, even as a Wings fan.

Trading for Ryan McLeod to get tougher to play against is like building an origami bomb shelter.

• Haha
Reactions: Ralonzo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad