RW Matvei Michkov (2023, 7th, PHI) Part 4

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
No, I just watch closer than you do and think for myself instead of conforming to consensus like a sheep

If I may think as a free individual instead of being a sheep, consider this breakaway attempt by Michkov. This is a regular occurrence for him, this is just the most recent example I can remember

1) telegraphs the shot, no deception
2) shot velocity is poor / release is not that quick
3) shoots right into the glove lol

When they play MIchkov on his Natural side RWing he'll be fine...one or two of Brink,Foester,Tippett have to go to LWing or trademart,Konecny is their Star right now so he's safe

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
They should trade him while he still has value
Just like Montreal Canadiens should've traded Maurice Rocket Richard after he came back from his broken ankle...you don't trade Stars or budding Stars

Foerster was benched in yesterday's game and it looks like tonight it will be Brink that won't play :D
Someone has to go and for Foester they will get a decent return I think

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Just like Montreal Canadiens should've traded Maurice Rocket Richard after he came back from his broken ankle...you don't trade Stars or budding Stars

Someone has to go and for Foester they will get a decent return I think

Not sure about that, they can't score to save their lives and Foerster can at least snipe every now and then.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Arizona isn't going to regret not wasting a draft pick on a kid that wouldnt answer their phone calls.
At the time Arizona was a Shit-Show and now that they're in Utah they at least have the potential to be a good/great franchise..Arizona has/had been Shit for too too long

Not sure about that, they can't score to save their lives and Foerster can at least snipe every now and then.
Then its going to be Tippett and little Brink

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Is there any concern with Bedard shooting after his injury ? He’s got 2 goals in his last 21 games, that’s a very low number for a sniper like him
He's gotten a bit predictable in my viewings, with a lot of shots coming from the outside on 1v2 rushes.

Hard to beat NHL goalies like that, even with Bedard's wicked wrister.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad