Confirmed with Link: Rutger McGroarty to Pittsburgh for Brayden Yager

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Chevy has a strong track record of playing poker and generally coming out on top of trades. I have faith he'll land something of note.
I hope so, but hopefully not a combo of Bunting and som lower picks :/

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
dubas has a history of beibg trigger happy and going after assets that other teams are trying to move.....chevy is the wily veteran vs the young hyper aggressive millenial. I have faith in chevy.
Me too, Chevy doesn't give anything away. If he doesn't see good value coming back, he'll wait it out. I have good faith with Chevy in the GM chair. I'm sure something very decent will come back.

Reactions: Jets 31 and Buffdog

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Yager 14th overall following year from Rutger, if that's the trade, I had a feeling it'd be a recent mid 1st prospect.

The thoughts of some on here of CBJs 1st or Jiricek were just way out to lunch for me.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
If it's for futures, Yager and Pickering would be interesting (I think the Jets might like Pickering). The 2025 1st would also be of interest, but I doubt that would be traded by Pitt without some lottery protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad