GDT: Running Preseason GDT | Game 4 | BUF @ CBJ | 7 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
We have some good movement, just poor on the shot selection and recovery. Also poor coverage on the 3rd man for that 2nd goal against. Hopefully can iron things out

Reactions: LJ7

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I only saw the one PP in the third. It's all leftys and they got Chinakhov the puck several times in a row. It's going to take longer for him to get a shot off from the left side but he'll have more space to shoot, and with his ability I think that might be a good trade off. I think that will eventually pay off.

59 -- 23 -- 91

KJ looked great and I can see him putting up big point totals if the PP takes off, he's definitely the distributor.

Personally I'd consider getting Fantilli in the bumper and moving Monahan up to the net. Fantilli is so good with quick shots from the bumper, I think he adds a lot there. And I'm always more interested in loading up the top unit, second units don't get much of a chance.

59 -- 19 -- 91

Werenski is still not my type as far as QB's go, but he's a bit more fitting on an all lefty unit. Hopefully they get him weaving so they can utilize his strengths.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad