GDT: Running Preseason GDT | Game 4 | BUF @ CBJ | 7 PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Haha that even looks like a leg pass. :D

2-0 Marchenko from that leg pass after Provorov just shoots it at the net and Kuraly redirects it intentionally to Marchy like he's playing soccer.

Reactions: Seedtype

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
SKA Saint Petersburg and NHL. 😼

Lumii_20240926_025117754.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ViD

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
So far what we’re hearing about Johnson is exactly what I was hoping we’d hear.

Anyone got a detailed report on Mateychuk? I knew he’d look good but I want to know just how good he looks.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
So far what we’re hearing about Johnson is exactly what I was hoping we’d hear.

Anyone got a detailed report on Mateychuk? I knew he’d look good but I want to know just how good he looks.
I can temper expectations a bit before the more analytical folks get in on it - earlier in the game Mateychuk made one bad pass on the d-zone under no pressure that ended up in DBB's (?) skates and caused a defensive problem. That was a pass I'd expect him to make 99% of the time, so we saw the 1% now.

In other words, he's not perfect. :D He's looked good to me generally, especially on that goal early on, but haven't really followed too closely.

Reactions: GoJackets1

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Sponsor
Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Porty should just call him Sister Christian. Might be old enough to remember that song and then realize it's not quite right...

Uh Chinny gets a 2+2 penalty for a high-stick. Deserved but accidental. Kuraly nullifies the other luckily though.

Then DBB gets called for hooking and McElligott is proving to be too tired to count the 4-on-3 penalty time.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad