Rumor: Rumours & Proposals Thread | Klefbom Playing 21-22 is "very, very slim" | Holland Presser Fallout

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Honestly until Hall either signs somewhere else or flat out says no to Edmonton, I'll view Hall as a legit possibility for this team

Yep, that's how I view it too. Holland pursued him so I don't see why its not out of the question of it being true again. Friedman said Hall could still sign with the bruins, but nothing's certain as he could still test free agency too. Wants term 3-4 years. Gazzola mentioning of a possible reunion. All of the rumors so far have been up to 7 years x 5/5.5m which also leads to the rumor of having RNH and Hall signed under 12 million. Still really good friends with guys like Connor and Leon as well. All of it sounds legitimate.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
What if you don’t get him though then what? Sometimes it’s the devil you know.

You circle back after fa and tell chicago you will talk about keith again.

Still not sure we we had to make this deal before fa.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011

This is interesting. Turris had a lot of bad luck last year with injuries and Covid. Never really got a chance to get going in a shortened weird Covid season. I know he was a pretty prominent whipping boy last year, he was like bad a couple times defensively which I think got overblown into HE f***IN SUCKS AND CANT PLAY EVER AGAIN. But I think Top 6 guys need to play with Top 6 guys... our Bottom 6 had nearly no talent down there for him to play with. If we run out of cap and we need something on the wings, I still say we should at least try him in a top 6 role as a winger. Less defensive responsibilities as a winger and he showed at times last year to still be able to make plays.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Tucker poolman might be a low rent replacement for Larsson if he did leave, but they would have to sure up the Blueline elsewhere if they did

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Evolving hockey have him pegged as a 2.759 aav. Seems a bit low but I would love to add him at that price. This is assuming Larsson walks.
Yeah I don't really buy into what the fancies are suggesting, because the are other factors. That said, like with Nuge, I would give so more term to get a lower cap hit

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
uEjAld1.gif

rOoL38h.gif

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Yep, that's how I view it too. Holland pursued him so I don't see why its not out of the question of it being true again. Friedman said Hall could still sign with the bruins, but nothing's certain as he could still test free agency too. Wants term 3-4 years. Gazzola mentioning of a possible reunion. All of the rumors so far have been up to 7 years x 5/5.5m which also leads to the rumor of having RNH and Hall signed under 12 million. Still really good friends with guys like Connor and Leon as well. All of it sounds legitimate.
7 yrs at $5-5.5M per would be amazing

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta

This is interesting. Turris had a lot of bad luck last year with injuries and Covid. Never really got a chance to get going in a shortened weird Covid season. I know he was a pretty prominent whipping boy last year, he was like bad a couple times defensively which I think got overblown into HE f***IN SUCKS AND CANT PLAY EVER AGAIN. But I think Top 6 guys need to play with Top 6 guys... our Bottom 6 had nearly no talent down there for him to play with. If we run out of cap and we need something on the wings, I still say we should at least try him in a top 6 role as a winger. Less defensive responsibilities as a winger and he showed at times last year to still be able to make plays.

That's great to hear and if he can contribute, it will be like found money

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011

I wouldn’t discount him having a bit of a bounce back with what you’ve noted in mind (bad luck, injuries etc). Not a big fan of the player but I could see him being a decent top 9 winger with a strong defensive centre. He was misused last year

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Because we have the best 2 players in the world. I dunno, a capable GM can get him to come here. If we cnat be an attractive team with the 2 best players in the league, pack it up

That's true, but when it comes to Suter out of all players, he just looks like the type of guy who's only willing to play in the states. Watch the stupid bolts somehow sign him

Reactions: McTonyBrar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad