Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Free Agent Frenzy, Will JJ Show His Pimp Hand Again to Upgrade the Defense?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
I hope they didn’t ruin everything with this move. f***. End of the day everything does first go through Jackson and I bet he did first consult McD and Leon about this.

In the more fun category, I’m gonna get some popcorn and watch this board and twitter today. Can’t wait to see the “fans say they are switching teams” but still really watch the team lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuke and GOilers88

Paralyzer

Oilers Win Cup in 2025
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
I hope they didn’t ruin everything with this move. f***. End of the day everything does first go through Jackson and I bet he did first consult McD and Leon about this.

In the more fun category, I’m gonna get some popcorn and watch this board and twitter todsy. Can’t wait to see the “non fans say they are switching teams” but still really watch the team lol

Agreed. People are blind-sided by the fact, ALL decisions go through JJ. So I think people need to get off their high horses and take some chill pills lol.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

On The Prowl

Mar 13, 2024
Holland wasn't perfect, but he made some fantastic moves bringing in Hyman and Ekholm and I would rather have just brought him back for another year. Bowman had better be the perfect candidate, if McDavid/Draisaitl leave without a cup during his watch it will be the final straw for a lot of fans.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Bowman was brought in when Chicago was entering the height of their power. Dirt aside, I can see why Jackson took that into consideration. It's easier to make moves when the team is already a powerhouse and that is probably Bowman's strength

McDanglez

Jan 15, 2011
Saskatchatoon
Could be an understanding between both of them. Bowman has connections that can help JJ. Maybe it's clear from the start Bowman won't be calling all the shots and this opportunity helps him get his feet back under him.

spot

Aug 26, 2007
This is so bloody unfortunate. A part of me trusts JJ because of all his recent moves. Can someone please explain to me, does bowman really have certain connections that can help the oilers? Holland is/was a respected GM on and off the ice and even he had to work for trades. How can this benefit us? We had other teams loving the oilers and the environment we provided for our players. This seems like a stab in the back. I don’t know how to move forward

Reactions: Kerberos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad