Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
They've been rumoured on him in the past so this would make a lot of sense. I'd love to give him a chance and he could surprise. Has an excellent shot and could be a good 2nd PP guy if he can show that he can survive 3rd pairing minutes.
Kind of stunned as he's still pretty young @ 23, 24 years old and a good skater. Hasn't been able to translate thus far, so it's a good bet to make.

Macblender

May 5, 2014
There was a rumour that Kane was doing not great stuff during Stanley cup final and the team doesn’t want him back

Reactions: Oilhawks

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation
Hmm so the Canucks tried to create all that cap space just to overpay Debrusk? I like Debrusk but thats a guy I wanted the Oilers to offer a 1-2 year deal at 3.5-4M max. I think them missing out on Guentzel was a big deal. I will be extremely surprised if they don't fall off somewhat this year. I think they'll be a playoff team, but won't be close to winning the division.
I'm expecting a major correction for them, and I'm not sure they'll be able to handle the fallout from it.

This season could get ugly for them tbh.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Rodrigues' the #3 if someone gets hurt, not this Delia bum. Team needs to see what they have in him soon anyway.
I think Rodrigue might get a cup of coffee later in season to see what he has. Huge jump from AHL shooters to NHL ones where everyone's shot is hard and accurate. Said in a different reply that Wolf's uneven NHL performance after years of stellar AHL numbers is a good reference point.

I'm hopeful for Rodrigue. Though as a slight, smaller tender I see some comps to a past Oiler goaltender prospect Olivier Roy (who was ultimately exposed with high, quality NHL shooters). He needs a big AHL workload and top minutes against league's quality competition.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Dumba to Stars is interesting.

Thought I was the only one who LIKED what I saw out of Dumba as a Yote. Guess not, as Tampa and now the Stars are going to take a flyer on his talent.

There's alot of chaos in his game and that leads to mistakes. But there's a ton of ability here still. If someone can reign in his excesses and get him to play a more smarter, more conservative game. He can be good. Wouldn't have minded him as the Ceci replacement. A bit of a gamble though for a Cup Squad that needs to minimize mistakes.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
A little more than I'd like to spend on Perry but I do like having him back. I think he could have a bit more to give still (difficult to say as he's one of the oldest players left in the NHL).

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Edmundson is the one that sticks out to me. Is he even better than Josh Brown at this point? One of the crazier contracts I've ever seen. It's worse than the Gudbranson contract which is saying something.
He was really good with the Leafs. Made me wish we got him at the TDL last year.

Reactions: Behind Enemy Lines
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad