Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Does Bowman Make His Mark on the Team Before Training Camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
This right here is why people like him. He seems like a real person, and the Canucks fans will like him as well. Wish him all the best, and happy for him earning some life changing money.
I’m happy for him making that money, also happy that it’s not on the oilers.

Don’t blame him for going to the highest bidder

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Then no need to believe me lol it’s fine. Why even respond if you don’t believe me?

I’m just posting what is pretty obvious by this point. Leon is already signed. It’s a matter of when to announce it.

Does that sound as wacky as Hall building a house?
So other people who aren't familiar with your schtick dont fall for it. Lol you just went from I have a source to now saying i just think it's pretty obvious.

Reactions: JeffSkinner53

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011

We’ll be back boys. Hyms speaking up shows what a great leader and teammate he is. It’s the speech nobody wants to have to make, but it’s the one they need to hear, even if it doesn’t change anything or how much it stings. I believe him when he says this team will make it back. I know the team does too

I know it too. Let’s go Hyms!

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
So other people who aren't familiar with your schtick dont fall for it. Lol you just went from I have a source to now saying i just think it's pretty obvious.
You think I say this for fun? lol I do have a source who I trust. But I’m not forcing anyone to believe me.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016

What pricks.

What a bunch of losers, relishing on the suffering of group that was 2 goals away from winning it all after nearly making an unprecedented come back from 0-3 deficit. @5 Mins 4 Ftg I think I agree with you now that pretentious guy in the middle wearing sunglasses indoors is getting on my nerves. Gives me O'Dog on a budget vibes.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
What a bunch of losers, relishing on the suffering of group that was 2 goals away from winning it all after nearly making an unprecedented come back from 0-3 deficit. @5 Mins 4 Ftg I think I agree with you now that pretentious guy in the middle wearing sunglasses indoors is getting on my nerves. Gives me O'Dog on a budget vibes.

They can always go back and relish their franchise destruction at this exact moment.

Really actually it was basically all downhill for them after period 1 of game 1, lol.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Because they want him here and he wants to be here. This is isn’t NHL25
What does he bring? I mean he was invisible all playoffs and got a mcdavid tip in.

Logically he'll be worse this season as players his age often have an exponential age decline, not linear.

Reactions: Stud Muffin

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
Kulak is a better player than Ceci in my opinion, but with our depth chart on the right side, I can't see us moving Ceci.

I wouldn't go into the season expecting Broberg to play his offside all year. Just because he can do it, doesn't mean he should. Broberg will be a much better player on his natural side and he needs to be put in a position to thrive. Not making up for mistakes of management.

I would trade Kulak this summer and let Ceci's contract expire.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Who is that fat f*** in the middle?

fLames are the biggest cuck fanbase in the league
Amen.

Eat shit Flames!

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Wasn't this the whole "we need Corey Perry" thing. Guy was dead silent in there when they needed a courageous voice to speak up.

I have no idea why he's here yet again.
Yes.

It’s a mystery why some people are here.

:)

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Kulak is a better player than Ceci in my opinion, but with our depth chart on the right side, I can't see us moving Ceci.

I wouldn't go into the season expecting Broberg to play his offside all year. Just because he can do it, doesn't mean he should. Broberg will be a much better player on his natural side and he needs to be put in a position to thrive. Not making up for mistakes of management.

I would trade Kulak this summer and let Ceci's contract expire.
If we trade Ceci, we'll want a top-4 RHD at the deadline only to realise there's literally none that are better than Ceci on an expiring contract.

Reactions: jukon

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
If we trade Ceci, we'll want a top-4 RHD at the deadline only to realise there's literally none that are better than Ceci on an expiring contract.

That's not true.

Ceci needs to go. Regardless of expiring contracts we need to find someone better suited to play with Darnell Nurse.

It's one of the few moves Bowman actually needs to make this year.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
With Kane being rumoured to be ready by training camp they really have no choice but to trade Ceci.

Yep and it's a big reason why we need to accrue cap space and look to get another defenceman at the deadline. We can't afford Ceci now but we can afford a replacement in March.

Reactions: Faelko

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Wasn't this the whole "we need Corey Perry" thing. Guy was dead silent in there when they needed a courageous voice to speak up.

He was injured, you don't remember him leaving the ice holding his arm?

He's making 4th liner coin. He's pretty f***ing good as 4th liners go.

Reactions: Louis Cypher

Mr McV

Oct 9, 2008
Penticton

Through all the contracts Mr. Jackson signed this off season, Corey Perry's contract is the only one that I would question. Seeing as how his contract makes me scratch my head, either Jackson made a bad decision or he knows something that I don't. I think in this case, I will trust his choice over my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad