Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Does Bowman Make His Mark on the Team Before Training Camp?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
If McDavid and Drai both want to sign similar deals like Kane and Toews did, and that is pretty much what both will get, I would be happy with that.

Fingers crossed for a nice run of cap increases. Go inflation go ;)
Impossible, mcdavid will sign the most lucrative deal in nhl history next off season.

I hope he isn't more then 500k-1mill more then drai

Last edited:

nally

When you have something to say, silence is a lie
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2004
London, Ontario
www.Directdial.com
Oh I'm all over the Lainne for Kane ,and I'm a big fan of the 2022 playoffs Kane, but I'll drive him to the airport myself
That's a big swing in Alpha for a long playoff run. Hopefully Kane can rehab it if he takes his time. Who knows it might organically align with near the start of playoffs. Healthy Kane is better then lost Laine...cheaper too, I think. I hear ya though, confident and healthy Laine with this lineup would be fun

Last edited:

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Crazy to think mcdavid is married now and i havent seen one video or even clip from anyone in attendence. Prettty impressive how its been kept so private
apparently it was very private and no phones or video were allowed. That might explain it. My guess is if any pictures are released in the future it will be by them and be some professional shots. Lol

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
apparently it was very private and no phones or video were allowed. That might explain it. My guess is if any pictures are released in the future it will be by them and be some professional shots. Lol
I was gonna say something along those lines. No phones aloud. Mcdavid said if anyone gonna profit on this night its gonna be me. I wonder if stay bowman was in a attendance 🤔

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
That should be how all weddings should be.

If the people getting married are paying thousands for a photographer and videographer they should be the ones releasing the pictures and video of the wedding.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015

They were right on Bowman. Maybe they're right again?
Tyler Yaremchuck started that nonsense by saying how Drai could earn so much more going 4 years on a contract but leaving out the reality that Drai would be 33 at the end of it and past his prime and also losing potentially losing multi-millions with a career-ending injury.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Feels like both the team and players have gotten very good at running a tight ship when it comes to leaks.

Oh god, that's why they went with Bowman.
I remember a story about Tyson Barries wedding about how some people snuck in and was partying and making noise and McDavid wasn’t too happy about it, i remember the quote being “i thought this was supposed to be private” i get the feeling McDavid values his privacy. I doubt we will see much of anything regarding pictures or anything really.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

nerevarine

Nov 14, 2019
Im sure we all want to hear some news on drais extension but ill wait for a real source before getting excited over some random fan hopium on twitter

Reginald Dunlop

Apr 8, 2014
Im sure we all want to hear some news on drais extension but ill wait for a real source before getting excited over some random fan hopium on twitter
I never paid the 2 Mutts Pod any mind as a source but they were the first to be definitive on the Bowman hiring before any of the insiders and are also followed by Stauffer and Dreger apparently, so Im choosing to believe their very specific tweet which would be amazing news haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad