Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Dermott on a PTO, Will We See More PTO's? Can We Get Some Toughness Too Please?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I wish this were true, but the weather, atmosphere, facilities, no state tax will still attract many players.

Even if you run the risk of being traded to Columbus or somewhere 5 minutes later.

Yeah, it was more wishful thinking. It seems like every year there's some other player that gets screwed over in Vegas, or leaves unhappy like Marchessault, so dare to dream...

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Yeah, it was more wishful thinking. It seems like every year there's some other player that gets screwed over in Vegas, or leaves unhappy like Marchessault, so dare to dream...

I think it’s possible, but will have to wait until they bottom out in the standings. Even then, the above mentioned “advantages” will still attract good players, but it might not be enough if the team sucks otherwise

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I wish this were true, but the weather, atmosphere, facilities, no state tax will still attract many players.

Even if you run the risk of being traded to Columbus or somewhere 5 minutes later.

Don't forget the non-stop access to hookers, strippers, and drugs, lol.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Erik Ekenz is video and analytics. When I see analytics alone I get annoyed. Video before means he has some idea that with analytics you need to back it up with video evendence.

Dominik Zrim co-founded Capfriendly. He has worked for the Hawks and Sharks after founding capfriendly. before hockey he worked for Bell Canada for 14 years

No idea about David Avenochko

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton

Is the weather actually a plus to players?

If you stand in the same place to long your shoes start to melt into the pavement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad