GDT: Round 1 - Game 5 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, April 30th, 2024 - 8:30pm CDT - CBC/Sportsnet West - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Can the mods let me know if I am allowed to make fun of that trolling Avs fan from the previous page or if that will result in a boo-boo?

Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: kanadalainen

Fatdrunk

Better Luck Next Year
Feb 1, 2019
Seven I believe.

200w.gif

Enough time to drive to Lowe Farm, pump out the cistern, wash the hogs, cut the grass, smoke the grass, set and peck for a while.

Sentient coelacanths..!!! WTF are we waiting for, call up Elon and get that fecking heavy lift rocket shyza in gear...

:)
Sentient Coelacanths? they're probably communists:sarcasm:

Reactions: kanadalainen

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
So the game will end about 11:45 and I'm needing to be up by about 5. Hmmm. If we win this one, I may just stay up all night and sleep it off tomorrow.
I have to be up at 5:30 and that thought didn't even cross my mind lol

Best case scenario is I'm still up at 11:45 rejoicing a big momentum-shifting Jets win

Worst case scenario is I'm in bed at 10:30 because we're down a touchdown at the halfway point of the second period

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
I have to be up at 5:30 and that thought didn't even cross my mind lol

Best case scenario is I'm still up at 11:45 rejoicing a big momentum-shifting Jets win

Worst case scenario is I'm in bed at 10:30 because we're down a touchdown at the halfway point of the second period
I have an interview at 7 tomorrow morning and I'd like to present my best self. Of course, if the Jets win tonight I will totally lose my mind and possibly my voice and my hair will left to its own fate.

Last edited:

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
I'm not sure some of you guys have the right attitude going into this game....

Reactions: Ponds

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I have an interview at 7 tomorrow morning and I'd like to present my best self. Of course, if the Jets win tonight I will totally lose my mind and possibly my voice and my hair will left to its own fate.
Best of luck on your interview tomorrow... I'm sure you'll crush it. If you need a reference, you can tell them about that guy who calls himself "Buffdog" on anonymous internet hockey forum lol

I know it's off topic, but I'll probably forget later as we're all celebrating the big win

• Love
Reactions: Inanna

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
lineup doesn't look very Bones like, maybe Chevy made them lol
Depending on which tinfoil theorist you listen to, there's a battle going between coach and GM as to who should be starting. Tonight's lineup, according to the Loud Lunchtime Mansplainer, is courtesy of the GM.

Speaking of needing things explained to me, if the Leaf's Last Stand goes into overtime, do they delay our puckdrop?

Reactions: Lomac
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad