Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2023-24: Hotel California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
If you look back over the 82 game seasons since the pandemic ended the top 3 teams in the Metro and Atlantic Divisions usually have a sizable separation from the wild card teams. I don't think it's a far fetched ask that the Islanders be one of those 6 teams.
Interesting…so far during that time, it may be only one of those teams won the Cup (might be FL) - building a 4 line team.

Yet, those speedy shoot at the net Hurricanes are stuck in the same place as the Isles ended up: conference finals. But, hey, top of the pack regular season darlings.

Legit curious when you have the "timer being up" on Lou...
Not time up on Lou, rather time up on flexibility starting June 30 at 11:59pm.

Last edited:

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
on his life or his role as NYI GM? Either way, I think it's the same #.

People could say you're being rude and/or sarcastic with this comment, but based on how Malkin/Ledecky seem to put this guy on a pedestal, I think you're probably more right than not.

Not time up on Lou, rather time up on flexibility starting June 30 at 11:59pm.

Ah. So for you Lou has no "get out of town" deadline date?

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
People could say you're being rude and/or sarcastic with this comment, but based on how Malkin/Ledecky seem to put this guy on a pedestal, I think you're probably more right than not.

Ah. So for you Lou has no "get out of town" deadline date?
No, he’ll be sunset when the owners decide to move on. Despite the fan angst and no hope, he’s delivered 5 of 6 years of playoff teams. A ton of owners would love for that. If you don’t like it as fan complain here (usual) or at the box office or buy a billboard.

Is Boston changing their GM? Heck, they traded a boatload with the President’s trophy in their pocket last year and bowed in the first round, they bowed out in the 2nd, and who is their GM today? They lost in the final 5 years ago and their former head coach won a cup last year. Did the almighty Bruins fire their GM?

Last edited:

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Interesting…so far during that time, it may be only one of those teams won the Cup (might be FL) - building a 4 line team.

Yet, those speedy shoot at the net Hurricanes are stuck in the same place as the Isles ended up: conference finals. But, hey, top of the pack regular season darlings.
So what does it matter if we all end up in the same place? :eyeroll:

One size does not fit all.

Last edited:

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
If we trade Barzal or Sorokin like someone here keeps saying, the Islanders better get someone who's even better than either or (essentially we are trading Barzal for, lets assume, a Marner or Pettersson or Point or Schieffle). Thats a very tall order.

i will argue that the islanders fix wont come from trading one of those two, but being able to develop for one. The islanders need to actually draft and develop quality talent again, and I believe they can. I just hope it can happen sooner rather than later. We will need to start seeing more progress out of Danny Nelson, Jeffries, George, Liukas, Nurmi, Odelius, and even Maggio. This team needs to get the right injection of youth, and not just a top6 one. I loved what MacLean brought to the team when he came up, so it would be nice if Liukas can make that impact in camp as well.

Last edited:

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
If we trade Barzal or Sorokin like someone here keeps saying, the Islanders better get someone who's even better than either or (essentially we are trading Barzal for, lets assume, a Marner or Pettersson or Point or Schieffle). Thats a very tall order.

i will argue that the islanders fix wont come from trading one of those two, but being able to develop for one. The islanders need to actually draft and develop quality talent again, and I believe they can. I just hope it can happen sooner rather than later. We will need to start seeing more progress out of Danny Nelson, Jeffries, George, Liukas, Nurmi, Odelius, and even Maggio. This team needs to get the right injection of youth, and not just a top6 one. I loved what MacLean brought to the team when he came up, so it would be nice if Liukas can make that impact in camp as well.
And what happened to the development on Dufour. Kid looked like a scorer, and I know there were questions about skating, but seems every promising player we have peters out in the A.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Pageau+Wahlstrom+2 2nds for Laine at 50% retained
A team that is forced to trade a guy at his cap hit and known personal issues and that’s the offer? Better off trading that for someone that doesn’t carry a huge risk on his sweater (and paycheck).

CLB are stuck in a bad spot with Laine. He ain’t garnering that much in return.

Never said trade Sorokin, just that he needs to get his head (and angles) straight and be a top 5 goalie since he’s now being paid to be one. That should be the teams and fans expectations as well.

Reactions: Potvottier

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Never said trade Sorokin, just that he needs to get his head (and angles) straight and be a top 5 goalie since he’s now being paid to be one. That should be the teams and fans expectations as well.
I've seen a few fans throw his name out as one to trade before the deadline. It would be silly since Ilya is easily the isles backbone along with Varlamov. I trust him to be better next season, even if this was a very solid season for Ilya.

SI

Feb 16, 2013
TRADING a PLAYER OFF THE CURRENT ROSTER -
Taking a deeper dive into the roster part 2
Below is a breakdown of what they could do IF Lou removes a CURRENT NHL player from the roster - Lee, JGP, Palmieri, or Nelson.

Here are some quick hits before we get started -
  • Wahlstrom will either not be qualified or traded for a similar player, Ville Heinola comes to mind - who would only cost .875K for his QO - a similar hit to Wahlstrom. Gauthier will be buried.
  • Holmstrom and Maclean are both RFA's w/ no arbitration rights, which means LL simply needs to Qualify them, so you can pen them down for a 1 year @ .875K for Holmstrom and 1 year @ .813 K Maclean (check CapFriendly - Qualifying offer in the calculator tab).
  • The 20-man roster below totals to 83.3 m leaving approximately 4.7 m in cap space.
  • I will build and focus on 22-man rosters -NOT a 23 -to maximize the 88m cap.

Forwards
  • LW - ????, C - Horvat 8.5, RW - Barzal 9.15
  • LW - Holmstrom .875, C - Nelson 6, RW - Palmieri 5
  • LW - Lee 7, C - JGP 5, RW - Engvall 3
  • LW - Maclean .813, C - Cizikas 2.5, RW - Tsyplakov .95
  • F - Fasching .775
Defense
  • D - Romanov 2.5 and Dobson 4
  • D - Pelech 5.75 and Pulock 6.15
  • D - Bolduc .8 and Mayfield 3.5
  • D - ?????
  • G - Sorokin 8.25
  • G - Varlamov 2.75

Option #1 - TRADING ANDERS LEE with TWO 2nd round picks (2025 and 2024 2nd rounders)
This is the LADD trade 2.0. I love Anders, however, I always thought 7 years was too much and the 7 m this season and next could be used more effectively. Isles would have 11.7m in capspace Isles could:
  • Trade for Sharangovich @ (3.1 AAV), sign a Marchessault (7 AAV), and resign Reilly (1.5 AAV)
  • Trade for Ehlers (6m AAV), sign Debrusk (5 AAV), and depth d man at the league minimum.
  • Trade for Frost (2.1 AAV), sign a Marchessault (7 AAV) and resign Reilly (1.5 AAV)
LW - DeBrusk 5, C - Horvat 8.5, RW - Barzal 9.15
LW - *Ehlers 5.8-5.9, C - Nelson 6, RW - Palmieri 5
LW - Engvall 3, C - JGP 5, RW - Holmstrom .875
LW - Maclean .813, C - Cizikas 2.5, RW - Tsyplakov .95
F - Fasching .775
*To sign a veteran d man at league minimum, they would have to have WPG eat a bit of salary.

Option #2 - Trading JGP with TWO 2nd round picks (2025 and 2024 2nd rounders)

Trading JGP would free up 5M in cap space, giving the team 9.7 cap space to add a d man, a top 6 F, and another top 9 F.
I believe that JGP has value and I do not believe that it would cost TWO 2nd rounders to move him. Regardless, if they need to attach the picks or they receive picks - here are some ways the Isles could spend that $ -
  • Trade for Ehlers (6m AAV), Sign Reilly (1.5 AAV), and Sign UFA on the cheap - Beauvillier, Kubalik, Tatar, Barabanov, etc.
  • Trade for Frost (2.1 AAV), Sign Debrusk or Tofffoli (5 AAV), and Reilly (1.5 AAV)
  • Trade for Frost (2.1 AAV), Sign Marchessault (7 AAV), and depth d man.
LW - Barzal 9.15, C - Horvat 8.5, RW - Marchessault 7
LW - Engvall 3, C - Nelson 6, RW - Palmieri 5
LW - Lee 7, C - Frost 2.1, RW - Holmstrom .875
F - Fasching .775

Option #3 - Trading for Palmieri
Trading Palmieri would free up 5M in cap space, giving the team 9.7 cap space to add a D-man and TWO top 6 F's. It would be a risky move, but Palmieri may never sniff 30 again and he may simply revert back to his streaky, injury-prone self... LL could certainly get a decent return for Palmieri as well as add another pick to the cupboard.
  • Trade Palmieri to Chicago for one of their 2nd rounders or 3rd rounders.
  • Trade for Ehlers (6m AAV), Sign Reilly (1.5 AAV), & Sign UFA on the cheap - Beauvillier, Kubalik, Tatar, Barabanov, etc.
  • Trade for Frost (2.1 AAV), Sign Debrusk or Tofffoli (5 AAV), and Reilly (1.5 AAV)
  • Trade for Frost (2.1 AAV), Sign Marchessault (7 AAV), and depth d man.
LW - Debrusk 5, C - Horvat 8.5, RW - Barzal 9.15
LW - Frost 2.1, C - Nelson 6, RW - Engvall 3
LW - Lee 7, C - Pageau 5, RW - Holmstrom .875
F - Fasching .775

Option #4 - Trading Nelson
Trading Nelson would free up 6M in cap space, giving the team 10.7 cap space, AND returning a 1st and potentially a very good prospect. It would be a risky move, but Nelson will turn 34 when he signs a new deal. Barzal could move back to C and the Isles would need to fill two TOP 6 F.

Trade Nelson to Detroit, who could be desperate to make the playoffs - they have many prospects the Isles could use - Nate Danielson, Marco Kasper, & Carter Mazur to name a couple. Also, this year's 1st, which they could make the pick or use to get another player.
  • Trade for Ehlers (6m AAV), Trade for Frost (2.1 AAV), and ReSign Reilly (1.5 AAV)
  • Trade for Ehlers (6m AAV), Trade for Sharangovich (3.1 AAV), and ReSign Reilly (1.5 AAV)
  • Trade for Ehlers (6m AAV), Trade for Chychrun (4.6 AAV), move a mid-round pick to San Jose to eat 1 million of Ehlers' contract, and Sign UFA on the cheap - Beauvillier, Kubalik, Tatar, Barabanov, etc.
LW - Kubalik 1, C - Barzal 9.15, RW - Ehlers 6
LW - Engvall 3, C - Horvat 8.5, RW - Palmieri 5
LW - Lee 7, C - Pageau 5, RW - Holmstrom .875
F - Fasching .775
D - Romanov 2.5 and Dobson 4
D - Chychrun 4.6 and Pulock 6.15
D - Pelech 5.75 and Mayfield 3.5

Last edited:
Reactions: islesfan3913

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Vegas somehow behind the 8 ball in cap, can send Reilley Smith and his 2yr MNTC at $5M p/year to dumbo’s paradise to nowhere in Pittsburgh and get a 3rd rounder back in a flat cap, yet the Isles have to send Lee and TWO 2nd rounders with a $4M cap bump for a guy averaging 25Gs per year and a team captain…

Carolina paid a 3rd rounder for Kuzy with another year tacked on at $7.8 for a guy dogging and highly suspected ‘extracurricular’ behavior, and Wash paid 50% retention. This was about as unmovable contract out there and someone PAID an asset for it.

and people want Lou fired? Yeesh.

Last edited:

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Vegas somehow behind the 8 ball in cap, can send Reilley Smith and his 2yr MNTC at $5M p/year to dumbo’s paradise to nowhere in Pittsburgh and get a 3rd rounder back in a flat cap, yet the Isles have to send Lee and TWO 2nd rounders with a $4M cap bump for a guy averaging 25Gs per year and a team captain…

Carolina paid a 3rd rounder for Kuzy with another year tacked on at $7.8 for a guy dogging and highly suspected ‘extracurricular’ behavior, and Wash paid 50% retention. This was about as unmovable contract out there and someone PAID an asset for it.

i've moved on from Lou being fired since the old man can still do decent trades now. Lets see what this man can do this offseason.

JJ18Sniper

Oct 2, 2020
NY
Ladd was not productive and cost the team 2 2nd round picks and a conditional 3rd during a flat cap covid season where he was making 5.5AAV.
Anders Lee is still productive, but overpaid at 7M AAV and it's a cap growth period. I'd be surprised to see his cost to move exceed Ladd's or be comparable.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI and iggy

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
I really think Pageau is the player who is moved. It's the obvious way to optimize McLean as found money: play Cizikas on the third line. Then the focus will be rounding out the bottom 6, the PK, and (if possible) adding a winger to play with BoMat. I think Engvall and Lee will be the 2nd and 3rd line wingers.

Tahoeblue

Nov 29, 2019
Reno/Tahoe
I was browsing the UFA's on Capfriendly and curious about other people's opinions on the following UFA wingers for discussion purposes. Not a good thing when you have to scroll to the right some due to the term our GM gave out to a few players on the Isles page.

Olofsson-28
Marcessault-33
Teravainen- 29
Toffoli-32
Mantha- 29

Debrusk has been discussed in the past.

SayItAintSoJohnny

Jun 30, 2018
Again, I don't see Lou changing much this offseason just because we may want him to.

The only reason he will trade Pageau (and yes, it is obvious that he is the overwhelmingly likely guy to be dealt) is because he will need the cap space just to be somewhat active this offseason for ANY improvements. And yes, it is more than likely the EXACT reason he just traded down in the first round to get an extra 2nd round pick- with the FULL INTENTION of attaching it to JGP to get someone to take his 5 million cap hit for the next two seasons.

I give the odds that he will move another "veteran" about slim to none. If I were to put a number on each:

1. Palmieri (15%)- Selling high would be the only real reason why I could see him getting moved, but since he was one of our 3 thirty goal scorers and we are looking to add to our top6 and not subtract from it- I highly doubt we move him, even with just a single year on his contract

2. Lee (8%)- I just dont see it. Captain. 7 million per for the next two seasons. M-NTC. Sure, it could happen but that would take either our top asset (#1 pick) or some serious retention to do it (2 million plus)

3. Pulock (6%)- I still think Winnipeg or Toronto would be the ONLY way he waives his NTC, but with the new Big Apple finance' and the six years still on his contract, I find it very unlikely- even in a "hockey trade" that might bring back Marner or Ehlers in a package centered around him

4. Nelson (3%)- Our most consistent scorer is on his final year and would get back the biggest haul- but that would be a GM who cared about replenishing our prospect pool and/or getting more high end draft picks, of which Lou is neither- just not going to happen

5. Pelech (2%)- Sure we would love to get another puck moving D and replace Adam, but 5 years left on his deal and the full NTC makes it highly unlikely, especially with his decline in play of late

Everyone else is either A) Should be untouchables (Barzal, Horvat, Dobson, Sorokin) not helping us much in cap space and their contracts are actually good for what they bring (Cizikas, Varlamov, Romanov) or are simply untradeable (Mayfield, Egvall).

Yes, it is absolutely ludicrous to put Mayfield or Engvall in any realistic trade package because of one simple reason: Six more damn mother f***ing years!

I also dont think Lou low balls MacLean and Holmstrom on such low qualifying offers. I think he tries to get them signed for multi-years (so he doesnt have to deal with the headache next season when both Noah and Alex need new deals), which means a 2-year deal in the 900K- 1 million range. Both the qualifying offers suggested above are barely above what they were paid last season.

Figure it as such:

OPEN- Horvat (8.5)- Barzal (9.15)
Lee (7)- Nelson (6)- Palmieri (5)
Engvall (3)- Cizikas (2.5)- Tsyplakov (.95)
OPEN- MacLean (.925)- Holmstrom (.95)

Fasching/OPEN (.775/.800)

Romanov (2.5)- Dobson (4)
Pelech (5.75)- Pulock (6.15)
OPEN- Mayfield (3.5)

Bolduc/OPEN (.800/.775)

Sorokin (8.25)- Varlamov (2.75)

Total: 77.65 million/ 10.35 million in cap space

What we can "realistically" hope for:

1. Trading JGP with one of our (2) 2nd round picks to open up said cap space

2. Trading Wahlstrom for another "change of scenery" wing

3. Using said cap space/ 1st or 2nd round pick (remaining) to get a top 6 wing, puck-moving LD and round out roster with another bottom six forward and perhpas 7th defenseman

All realistic projections should basically reflect this- because IMO wanting anything different from Lou is likely just going to disappoint you

Last edited:
Reactions: MJF

SI

Feb 16, 2013

Unfortunately, the 4m cap bump isn't enough for the league - there will still be teams utilizing LTIR and short rosters to fit under the Cap.

The market will be flooded with guys exactly like Lee - looking for a team that will take on the cap hit.

In my model, I am just following precedent - 2 years 7m cap hit is going to be difficult to move and seeing that the Isles acquired an extra second round pick maybe they need two to move him, maybe they need 1 to incentivize a team.

The other way they could do it - is eat half the contract like the Flyers did for Hayes and the Caps for Kuz, but Isles need the entire hit gone off the books - for that they will have to attach an asset.

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
I really think Pageau is the player who is moved. It's the obvious way to optimize McLean as found money: play Cizikas on the third line. Then the focus will be rounding out the bottom 6, the PK, and (if possible) adding a winger to play with BoMat. I think Engvall and Lee will be the 2nd and 3rd line wingers.
The issue with playing Maclean at C is that he wins like 40% of his draws. If you can't trust your center to win a draw in the D zone you're not going to send him out there. So until he improves drastically on that, I don't think we'll plan on starting him at center on a defensive line. especially with Roy being so focused on puck possession.

If you subscribe to that theory, that means Pageau won't be moved out without another 3rd/4th line C who can win draws and PK coming back. That player might cost 1.5M-2.5M in cap. So essentially you may be spending assets to save like 3M-ish. Whereas with Lee (if you can get him to waive), you can use his whole salary on his replacement, and your new coach gets to name a new captain for a new era. Dealing Lee would be the way to maximize your return here.

SI

Feb 16, 2013
Again, I don't see Lou changing much this offseason just because we may want him to.

The only reason he will trade Pageau (and yes, it is obvious that he is the overwhelmingly likely guy to be dealt) is because he will need the cap space just to be somewhat active this offseason for ANY improvements. And yes, it is more than likely the EXACT reason he just traded down in the first round to get an extra 2nd round pick- with the FULL INTENTION of attaching it to JGP to get someone to take his 5 million cap hit for the next two seasons.

I give the odds that he will move another "veteran" about slim to none. If I were to put a number on each:

1. Palmieri (15%)- Selling high would be the only real reason why I could see him getting moved, but since he was one of our 3 thirty goal scorers and we are looking to add to our top6 and not subtract from it- I highly doubt we move him, even with just a single year on his contract

2. Lee (8%)- I just dont see it. Captain. 7 million per for the next two seasons. M-NTC. Sure, it could happen but that would take either our top asset (#1 pick) or some serious retention to do it (2 million plus)

3. Pulock (6%)- I still think Winnipeg or Toronto would be the ONLY way the waives his NTC, but with the new Big Apple finance' and the six years still on his contract, I find it very unlikely- even in a "hockey trade" that might bring back Marner or Ehlers in a package centered around him

4. Nelson (3%)- Our most consistent scorer is on his final year and would get back the biggest haul- but that would be a GM who cared about replenishing our prospect pool and/or getting more high end draft picks, of which Lou is neither- just not going to happen

5. Pelech (2%)- Sure we would love to get another puck moving D and replace Adam, but 5 years left on his deal and the full NTC makes it highly unlikely, especially with his decline in play of late

Everyone else is either A) Should be untouchables (Barzal, Horvat, Dobson, Sorokin) not helping us much in cap space and their contracts are actually good for what they bring (Cizikas, Varlamov, Romanov) or are simply untradeable (Mayfield, Egvall).

Yes, it is absolutely ludicrous to put Mayfield or Engvall in any realistic trade package because of one simple reason: Six more damn mother f***ing years!

I also dont think Lou low balls MacLean and Holmstrom on such low qualifying offers. I think he tries to get them signed for multi-years (so he doesnt have to deal with the headache next season when both Noah and Alex need new deals), which means a 2-year deal in the 900K- 1 million range. Both the qualifying offers suggested above are barely above what they were paid last season.

Figure it as such:

OPEN- Horvat (8.5)- Barzal (9.15)
Lee (7)- Nelson (6)- Palmieri (5)
Engvall (3)- Cizikas (2.5)- Tsyplakov (.95)
OPEN- MacLean (.925)- Holmstrom (.95)

Fasching/OPEN (.775/.800)

Romanov (2.5)- Dobson (4)
Pelech (5.75)- Pulock (6.15)
OPEN- Mayfield (3.5)

Bolduc/OPEN (.800/.775)

Sorokin (8.25)- Varlamov (2.75)

Total: 77.65 million/ 10.35 million in cap space

What we can "realistically" hope for:

1. Trading JGP with one of our (2) 2nd round picks to open up said cap space

2. Trading Wahlstrom for another "change of scenery" wing

3. Using said cap space/ 1st or 2nd round pick (remaining) to get a top 6 wing, puck-moving LD and round out roster with another bottom six forward and perhpas 7th defenseman

All realistic projections should basically reflect this- because IMO wanting anything different from Lou is likely just going to disappoint you
Any 2-year deals for Holmstrom or Maclean will see their AAV over 1m.

SayItAintSoJohnny

Jun 30, 2018
The issue with playing Maclean at C is that he wins like 40% of his draws. If you can't trust your center to win a draw in the D zone you're not going to send him out there. So until he improves drastically on that, I don't think we'll plan on starting him at center on a defensive line. especially with Roy being so focused on puck possession.

If you subscribe to that theory, that means Pageau won't be moved out without another 3rd/4th line C who can win draws and PK coming back. That player might cost 1.5M-2.5M in cap. So essentially you may be spending assets to save like 3M-ish. Whereas with Lee (if you can get him to waive), you can use his whole salary on his replacement, and your new coach gets to name a new captain for a new era. Dealing Lee would be the way to maximize your return here.
My guess is the "other" forward they look for (besides the obvious difference maker Lou tries to get for the top line) is someone who can play center....

Either allowing Cizikas to remain on the 4th line OR
To take over/ share those draw duties with Kyle

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
I was browsing the UFA's on Capfriendly and curious about other people's opinions on the following UFA wingers for discussion purposes. Not a good thing when you have to scroll to the right some due to the term our GM gave out to a few players on the Isles page.

Olofsson-28
Marcessault-33
Teravainen- 29
Toffoli-32
Mantha- 29

Debrusk has been discussed in the past.
Teravainen is the only one who really addresses our biggest issue last year - the PK. And with Clutterbuck likely on his way out, we have a spot to fill there. Teravainen can both slot into the top 6 and contribute to helping fix the PK, which was our most glaring issue last season.

My guess is the "other" forward they look for (besides the obvious difference maker Lou tries to get for the top line) is someone who can play center....

Either allowing Cizikas to remain on the 4th line OR
To take over/ share those draw duties with Kyle
Exactly, I think Maclean will be playing LW with Cizikas on the fourth line and will take some draws when Casey gets thrown out. I don't think he'll be trusted full time as a center to this point. So Pageau either stays or needs to be replaced with another 3rd line/4th line center which caps the upside of dealing him for salary reasons.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Unfortunately, the 4m cap bump isn't enough for the league - there will still be teams utilizing LTIR and short rosters to fit under the Cap.

The market will be flooded with guys exactly like Lee - looking for a team that will take on the cap hit.

In my model, I am just following precedent - 2 years 7m cap hit is going to be difficult to move and seeing that the Isles acquired an extra second round pick maybe they need two to move him, maybe they need 1 to incentivize a team.

The other way they could do it - is eat half the contract like the Flyers did for Hayes and the Caps for Kuz, but Isles need the entire hit gone off the books - for that they will have to attach an asset.
This all assumes the Isles want to trade Lee, which I 100% believe they have no interest in doing.

It’s all fan driven angst to ‘get rid of’ someone bc they want shiner toys.

You also have UT adding $40M into the pool, that was never used before. There’s plenty of room to do deals.

I’m more inclined to see Lou trade JGP in a ‘hockey trade’ bc he does have value to other teams. The isles need a different allocation for that money. Also, Lou demonstrated with Tony that where he’s not getting hockey value back, he’ll move a guy out.

Reactions: Kevin27NYI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium