Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XIII (Nanaki edition)

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
i forgot. they also have ruhwedel. i wonder if they try to sneak him through waivers. or if maybe they send down mancini for a bit to accrue cap space. or do they just barrel forward with eight D?
Based on usage and waiver status, we might be waiting until Vesey is healthy to send down Rempe.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Based on usage and waiver status, we might be waiting until Vesey is healthy to send down Rempe.
for the forwards i think that makes sense. i cant see them carrying eight D, thinking about it. not for long, anyhow. probably send down rempe and mancini for a few weeks and accrue.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
LMAO....so you just assume if they are big and mean they are not talented ? Geesh....I kind of liked watching Stevens- D Hatcher-Robinson-Potvin -Pronger-Hedman-Chelios over the years. I bet a lot of fans liked the nastiness .Nasty does not mean less skilled
You listed guys from different eras (and different teams). These are not from a batch production, each is a “handmade” type. There’s no team that carries even a top-4 made up of this kind. The closest I can think of were late-90’s vintage Devs. Maybe Colorado around the same time

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
If the Kings drop out of playoff contention Rangers should target Gavrikov. Swap Lindgren for Gavrikov and the defense is light years better.
I'm not sure why the Kings would trade a pending UFA for a pending UFA. If Lindgren is going just for cap purposes, then we'd have to add something significant, and we won't have the space to re-sign Gavrikov.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Assuming good health, the move for the Rangers to make at the deadline would be for a dynamic scoring RW or LW to put with Chytil and move either Cuylle or Kakko down to the 4th line. Neither Cuylle or Kakko will be doing much of any scoring in the playoffs. Then get a good vet D for depth.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Assuming good health, the move for the Rangers to make at the deadline would be for a dynamic scoring RW or LW to put with Chytil and move either Cuylle or Kakko down to the 4th line. Neither Cuylle or Kakko will be doing much of any scoring in the playoffs. Then get a good vet D for depth.

Lets keep some faith in what seems to be the most effective line in the NHL so far this season.

I think the Rangers make a big deal for a top 4 LHD at the deadline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad