Roster Building thread - Part X - (TDL edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
How about we just let one of Berard or Othmann win that spot?

Getting an ELC contract in there is kind of necessary. Perron has been pretty underrated in his career but he looked pretty washed this season.
Both arent ready. Have you watched any hartford games?

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
I question you having watched HFD id you think othmann is ready. Berard is closer, both could use another year in hartford
Ok. I don't know what you watched but both were better than Cuylle was last year and he stepped in and had a good season. Yeah, berard might be closer, but he's a year older. Othmann outscored him this season. They have a serious shot.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Ok. I don't know what you watched but both were better than Cuylle was last year and he stepped in and had a good season. Yeah, berard might be closer, but he's a year older. Othmann outscored him this season. They have a serious shot.
Saying othmann or berard were better than cuylle last year is bananas. Absolutely bananas.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Or Zadarov for just cap space

I don’t think Chychrun or Theodore would cost that much though with only 1 year left

How much will Matt Roy want?

He’s been great

Matt Roy would be a great addition if Trouba is traded, which he should be.

I’m low key interested in Zadorov but I’m afraid of his next deal. OEL could be intriguing depending on cost and term

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL

Berard and Othmann aren’t that far apart age-wise from what I recall. Different drafts, that’s correct, but Berard was one of the younger players taken

The Rangers 4th line needs to be revamped completely. Goodrow out, Vesey should be a spare and play Edstrom on that line. Find a couple of speedy PIA guys to play with him. Maybe Lafferty

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Otter’s game lacks all the details. He’s played like 3 games and is on Mount Rushmore.

Reactions: tiggles

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
Saying othmann or berard were better than cuylle last year is bananas. Absolutely bananas.
I don't know about bananas. Othmann, berard and belzile were the offensive threats all year after Brod went up and Nash got hurt.

Berard and Othmann aren’t that far apart age-wise from what I recall. Different drafts, that’s correct, but Berard was one of the younger players taken

The Rangers 4th line needs to be revamped completely. Goodrow out, Vesey should be a spare and play Edstrom on that line. Find a couple of speedy PIA guys to play with him. Maybe Lafferty
True. And I like Lafferty. Would be a good replacement for Goodrow. I stand behind thinking Othmann and Berard can both be on this team next season.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
I don't know about bananas. Othmann, berard and belzile were the offensive threats all year after Brod went up and Nash got hurt.

True. And I like Lafferty. Would be a good replacement for Goodrow. I stand behind thinking Othmann and Berard can both be on this team next season.
Othmann remains a total liability in his own end. Berard is further ahead at this point but both can use another year of development

CLW

Nov 11, 2018

I never liked Vesey on the 4th line. Vesey's good games have been higher up in the lineup where he's played with more talent. On the other hand he's never able to stick there either.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
I think KK gets moved during the offseason.This is the 3rd coach he's had now where he can't produce consistently. At some point,its on the player,not the coach or system

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
I think KK gets moved during the offseason.This is the 3rd coach he's had now where he can't produce consistently. At some point,its on the player,not the coach or system

Its over for him here, his representatives should ask Drury to send him to one of the worst teams in the league, Chicago San Jose Anaheim whoever, and see what he can do with top 6 minutes and pp time.

He’s got two years before he’s a free agent after this season ends, go try and figure it out somewhere else.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
nobody's waiting for your rants you don't have to tease them like a mixtape drop...
apparently @noncents wants to be regarded as nonsense
b'c
you decided to speak on behalf of everybody else
when actually you only speak for yourself and whoever else happens to agree with you
not everyone

coffee + wakeup stuff first
rant soon

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
apparently @noncents wants to be regarded as nonsense
b'c
you decided to speak on behalf of everybody else
when actually you only speak for yourself and whoever else happens to agree with you
not everyone

coffee + wakeup stuff first
rant soon
hows about you spill the beans on this interplanetary monetary system that would solve all ills and reconcile biggie crew with pac crew

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
I'm on hold with Gary now. My new rule suggestion..

You get to take players from the team that you beat in the previous round.

But you can only add this year if your teams hockey pants are red.

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
rangers need a Dman for the future. big mobile skilled and most importantly (looking at you 79) Good.

we have assets to trade - gritty lindgren, or primed-to-break-out Kakko, or upside Othmann or a 1st rounder.

Who do we target?

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I don't know why I haven't paid attention earlier to the fact that both Panarin and McDavid contracts expire at the same time...

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Id rather move Kakko and Lindgren than Goodrow and Trouba this summer and it's not particularly close. I know everyone hates the contracts but replacing those guys on the ice and in the locker room is much more difficult than replacing the Invisible Man and Speed Bag Lindy. Sorry if that offends.

Reactions: Flan the incredible
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad