Speculation: Roster Building Thread LXIII - As the bell tolls, who will stay who will go?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
So what have I missed on here? from the gist I've seen Eichel, Eichel, Eichel, Monahan and maybe ADA to Philly.. Is any of this legit or all just trade fantasty speculation?

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
So what have I missed on here? from the gist I've seen Eichel, Eichel, Eichel, Monahan and maybe ADA to Philly.. Is any of this legit or all just trade fantasty speculation?
4hfp5z.gif

DutchShamrock

Nov 22, 2005
New Jersey
Strome is held up on the center coming in. When and if we land that trade, Strome is gone. Probably Vegas and Calgary are some of the partners in that regard.

ADA is held up by Pietrangelo, so that would not be classified as imminent. Unless someone is trying to jump the market, that is tabled until Friday.

Eichel is now where close to happening.

Georgiev is tied into Askrov. That's tabled until Tuesday.

I'm sure there is a wildcard, especially what @BBKers alluded to. But Gorton is painfully deliberate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad