Confirmed with Link: Rookie Tournament, Sept. 13-16 - [UPD] Rookie Camp Roster Announced.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Just realized this link is for the LA vs. Vegas game only.

Checked Utah’s site… no link yet but they may go though live video on their video page.

Just read that there will be a link on the UHC website. Looks like we just gotta wait for it. Doesn't say where on the website so hopefully they put it front and center. I hate digging through websites to find stuff. :laugh:

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Camera angle is going to suck…. But it’s hockey!!

Ah….. we have PxP announcers too. Sharks guys unfortunately.

Really going to miss Heeter. *sigh*

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
well, through 2 period Utah is winning...

Allard is playing really well, all over the ice, along w/Duda (can't say it enough, this kid's skating is on another level - his edgework is sublime), Matikka along w/Lutz have looked good.

Have to say I haven't been impressed with Beaudoin, but the scouts draft record has been pretty good, so he'll get the benefit of the doubt for now.

Nordh has been really good as well

Last edited:

IronFinn

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2022
Scottsdale
I have watched both games. The UHC looked much better in the 2nd game. That is probably mostly to do with the fact that the LA prospect pool is not nearly as deep as the SJ prospect pool.

That said, the UHC prospects came out much more aggressive and more physical, which seemed to set the tone.

I was disappointed with Matikka in the first game, but liked his second game. I noticed Duda and Allard a lot in this second game also.

I also have to say I like the LA announcers a lot more than the SJ announcers.

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Three of our best prospects aren't participating in this tournament so unless the players that are there look like complete crap, I'm not concerned.

Would be a much better roster with those 3 that might've beaten San Jose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad