Post-Game Talk: Rookie Tournament: Leafs vs. Sens || combined with GDT

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Better get used to seeing this guys, if you follow the Marlies. This is typical Steve Spott hockey. One of the worst coaches I've ever had the displeasure to watch.

ChrisCall

Jun 25, 2012
Better get used to seeing this guys, if you follow the Marlies. This is typical Steve Spott hockey. One of the worst coaches I've ever had the displeasure to watch.

Frankly, if he doesn't BENCH Ross and McKegg and bury most of our young prospects like Eakins did last year, i call it an upgrade. :)

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Whoa what was that by Yuen?

Did they just go to commercial mid-game?

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Bibeau looked great in the first period and a half. So I'm not writing him off already. Only his first game.

And spott's probably trying to get a feel for the prospects right now to see where they stand in terms of development.

member 147413

I'm going to the Marlies thread to roster speculate and be pessimistic.

ChrisCall

Jun 25, 2012
Bibeau looked great in the first period and a half. So I'm not writing him off already. Only his first game.

And spott's probably trying to get a feel for the prospects right now to see where they stand in terms of development.

Agreed (or at least capable). And overall, this is just one game. Can't write off a prospect or call someone great just based on this. Still, i am disappointed with how the team as a whole has responded to the adversity tonight. Instead of pushing back in a game that is most certainly important to every one of them, they've kinda just lost their wheels and gone blah.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $800.00