GDT: Rookie Tournament: Canadiens vs. Sabres (7PM ET on RDS.ca & YouTube)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
So, who are the medical staff/equipment staff? The Habs actual staff, or do they get like people who are in the process, or just acquired their degrees and they're giving them some real world experience for this?

KFlint

Sep 27, 2010
Whatever you do, don’t watch on rds.ca, they are just terrible! The guy on YouTube is much better.

Reactions: EveryDay

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Dobes was solid.
Roy I didn't notice at all.

Roy had one good poke check in the offensive zone and was able to win the battle for the loose puck and did a nice pass to Beck.

Other than that, he was pretty much invisible. Beck was probably the best forward and Heineman was noticeable.

Dobes was the standout.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Only caught the end. Only one I noticed was Dobes. Like someone else said, he kind of looked Price like. Big and quick.

There’s potential there imo

Reactions: Tyson

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
Anybody has all the jersey numbers for the habs? The commentators never mention the name of the habs players.

Thanks

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Beck and Heineman prove again they are going to be good NHL'ers players. I really like their games!!

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad