GDT: Rookie Tournament: Canadiens vs. Sabres (7PM ET on RDS.ca & YouTube)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
How many busts so far, guys ? 1 period is enough to predict a whole career, HfHabs changed...

Savoie, Benson, Rosen & Kulich confirmed busts.
IMG_20230912_105000.png

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
He is one of those players where height won't matter. He fought a player last year that was at least 6'4 and more than held his own. That kid has some serious toughness. I wouldn't underestimate him because of his height.
Fire Hydrant was used to describe him more than once. Something I hope Farrell can emulate.

Reactions: Tyson

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Sean Farrell should be much, much, much better than he was in the first.
It's only 1 period in a prospect tournament, but what I've seen from him in the NHL there isn't high hopes.

However, being smaller and on a bad team, I'll give him a chance, but if he becomes nothing I won't be too upset.

Habs need to get more prospects that look good in Europe, CHL, NCAA, etc and use them in a package to get established NHLers.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Mailloux has some issues in his end but the aggressiveness and willingness to play physical is nice to see

Something I wish Kovacevic or Barron would do more. They barely use their size to punish the opponents.

Mailloux gave a couple of cross checks, and slowed the play on the board on that pk by giving himself space.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Savoie is a terrific skater and very toolsy but geez the kid plays almost exclusively on the perimeter. You can see why that works in junior where he can simply out skate and “out skill” players at a much lower level then him. Will be interesting how he translates to the pro game.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Reinbacher have a really good offensive instinct. Don't sleep on his part of game, he will surprise a lot of people with his offensive !

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad