GDT: Rookie Tournament: Canadiens vs. Sabres (7PM ET on RDS.ca & YouTube)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Is it impossible for pros to play at the showcase ? I don't think I recall a pro player ever playing in one.

Pretty sure the Sens dressed fringe NHLers at the showcase at some point in the past... but it's so damn lame that no one really do it.

Reactions: Mrb1p

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
Undersized or not, I predict that by the end of this training camp Guindon will be regarded as a better NHL prospect than Roy. Regardless of what happens tonight.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Was not RDS supposed to show that game?

[edit] ooh i guess it's on youtube ... i wonder sometime why i still pay for cable. I'm guess i'm a boomer now ...

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Was not RDS supposed to show that game?

[edit] ooh i guess it's on youtube ... i wonder sometime why i still pay for cable. I'm guess i'm a boomer now ...
Cable is still better than streaming as there's less problems, like loss of connection, or audio/sync problems not to mention the downgrade in quality because of bandwidth and much easier to switch between games.

The main benefit for streaming is you're paying for what you want.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Undersized or not, I predict that by the end of this training camp Guindon will be regarded as a better NHL prospect than Roy. Regardless of what happens tonight.
That's really sticking your neck out but I guess not as much as me when I said Roy was our top prospect before the 2023 draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad