GDT: Rookie Tournament: Canadiens vs. Sabres (7PM ET on RDS.ca & YouTube)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jack Skellington

Sep 29, 2017
Every single one of our player development staff that ever thought Mailloux was close to NHL ready needs to be fired. They clearly are terrible talent evaluators.

Francis Bouillon was one of them. Who else?
I always chuckled reading this. Anyone who thought he was near the NHL was watching him skate through cones or take one timer drills in practice

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Every single one of our player development staff that ever thought Mailloux was close to NHL ready needs to be fired. They clearly are terrible talent evaluators.

Put the pitchfork down, Jesus, it’s one sloppy exhibition game.

Are they supposed to give quotes that he sucks and needs so much work before he can sniff a pros jockstrap to the media?

:DD

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal

Yeah I was really alarmed when I saw all these people close to the organisation talk about how mailloux is almost ready like what are we doing lol

MarkJ

Jun 30, 2019

Hire Snake Boivert. :D

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Put JPJ on the pp. You need someone to screen the goalie.

Or Xhekaj.

To screen ? That his only utility on the PP...
1641428080-moorish-berbere2souche-ronaldo-maroc.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad