GDT: Rookie Tournament: Canadiens vs. Sabres (7PM ET on RDS.ca & YouTube)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Arber Xhekaj is not ready, Simoneau is taking his job...
1641428080-moorish-berbere2souche-ronaldo-maroc.png

Arber is not playing in this tournament, this is his brother Florian.

Also, Simoneau is a forward, not a defenceman so he can't take Arber's job.

Reactions: viceroy and Maliki2

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
In the end, while I understand the whole potential thing....when people want to look at a d-man who could come sooner than later....stop talking about the obvious names....and just see that Trudeau is the closest to the NHL right now.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
In the end, while I understand the whole potential thing....when people want to look at a d-man who could come sooner than later....stop talking about the obvious names....and just see that Trudeau is the closest to the NHL right now.
The competition will be very strong on the left but i don't think its out of question he makes it out on the 3rd pair and surpasses the likes of Harris, Engstrom, maybe Xhekaj ?

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Maillouix on the ice for all 3 sabres goal.

Hmmmm. Honestly since we have Barron and Reinbacher on RD maybe they use him as a trade chip? Would probably be wise PR pov too.

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I really dig him. Excited to see where he goes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad