Robin Lehner

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
I actually prefer Lehner's current mask over this new one. This new one really has too many of the 3-D logo on it, which takes away from any of the background work, such as the zombies. Really it is a bit of an upchuck of ideas. Simple is generally better and in this case it is really not simple.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I actually prefer Lehner's current mask over this new one. This new one really has too many of the 3-D logo on it, which takes away from any of the background work, such as the zombies. Really it is a bit of an upchuck of ideas. Simple is generally better and in this case it is really not simple.

Hey, don't you question Lehner choices on his mask. He is our lord and savior and he will take us to the promise land. You should now beg for forgiveness being that you might now face the wrath of Lehner :rant:

Last edited:

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Hey, don't you question Lehner choices on his mask. He is our lord and savior and he will take us to the promise land. You should now beg for forgiveness being that you might now face the wrath of Lehner :rant:

If they actually put something scary in place of that senators logo on the top of the mask I would likely change my opinion. But there are too many 3-D logos as it is. Not only that, I prefer the heritage logo anyhow.

Spinkis

Dec 26, 2011
A generational goaltender 27 games into his NHL career?
He said STARTING to look like a generational goaltender, and I agree!

If Lehner was generational he would be a starter over Anderson.

If he was a franchise goalie then he would be a starter over Anderson.

His potential is somewhere towards the latter, but calling him generational is very premature.

If Anderson wasn't so good right now he would be the starter. Lehner is a starter on 20-25 teams, probably more.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
So if we keep on saying generational, somebody will slice Lehners Achilles tendon?

buzzfeed.gif

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I happen to agree with zeke when he says that the entire Leafs line-up is a generational talent at every position.

malcolmedge

May 4, 2010
Vancouver
Lehner is in the perfect situation. Think of Cory Schneider's development in Vancouver. The only difference being, when Lehner is ready to be #1 undisputed Andy isn't hard to move at all.

If Andy does regress and his value drops, he is still a UFA in two seasons. One thing the Sens do not need to worry about is goaltending. Both have played well so far this season. If the team goes back to a trap style of game they will be spectacular.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Of goalies who have played 9 or more NHL games by the age of 22, what proportion can be fairly characterized as "generational"? What about those who have played 27 games by age 22? Any difference?

Just saying he has done better at his age than other top goalies of the day

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad