GDT: Retirement home of life @ Retirement home of hockey 7 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aksu

We did it.
Nov 10, 2013
Finland
If we had a sniper on that play instead of boeys. It was an empty net. You should score on those one timers.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Anyone have any hope for a playoff run this season?

It's so ****ing sad because a month ago I was convinced we'd be in it to the end and with all the games in hand, we'd actually have a realistic shot of making it. Stupid me was even looking at Detroit because at one point we were 6 points back of them for 3rd in the Atlantic with 3 games in hand.

Now? No chance. This team is playing the way everyone else in the league thought we would be before the season started. I actually see us plummeting down to 13th in the conference when it's all said and done.

It already looks like GG has lost this team and holy **** that is terrifying.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002

Our exiting from our zone............ whack the puck... hopefully it will go out

FlaPantherSwe*

Anyone have any hope for a playoff run this season?

Died tonight... now i am on the tank.. But we cant afford that or we end up in qubecc.. So hopeing for that 12 spot....

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
It's so ****ing sad because a month ago I was convinced we'd be in it to the end and with all the games in hand, we'd actually have a realistic shot of making it. Stupid me was even looking at Detroit because at one point we were 6 points back of them for 3rd in the Atlantic with 3 games in hand.

Now? No chance. This team is playing the way everyone else in the league thought we would be before the season started. I actually see us plummeting down to 13th in the conference when it's all said and done.

It already looks like GG has lost this team and holy **** that is terrifying.

It truly does look like GG has lost the team. They dont play his system anymore

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
anyone wanna put money on Gallant's postgame comments?

"We weren't good enough tonight."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad