GDT: Retirement home of life @ Retirement home of hockey 7 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
The energy level is there but the chemistry looks like this is their first time ever playing together

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Have to say that Barkov has been a no-show tonight. He had that play in the 1st where he saved a goal and deked two Devils, otherwise invisible.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Now they can't even complete a simple pass

Is our season coming down to this? To see can we score a goal in a game to break the shutout

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
just got tickets for monday night for $250. I think I have the panther's version of stockholm syndrome.

FlaPantherSwe*

That made me sad because it describes our feelings so well

No this does...
Lloyd-Christmas-Cry-and-Gag-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Love how Devils (or insert any other NHL team) go after the puck carrier hungry when we got the puck.

What do we do? Float around or float behind the player carrying the puck.

Jacob Roberts

Jan 27, 2011
Jinju, S Korea
:rolleyes:

I really hope no one believed that. Sometimes, in life, you just have to say things to keep people happy. Taking a team with no assets to the Cup in 5 years is never, was never, and will never be a realistic expectation. We aren't good enough to beat the NEW JERSEY DEVILS on one night. That's not important. Our best skaters are 18, 19, 21, and 22. Let them mature.

Didnt Chicago basically do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad