Pre-Game Talk: Resident Evil 4

OfCorsiDid

Darkness consumes everything.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Is Pang sitting down?

Pang is 5'5" and wearing shoes. Desharnais is 6'6" and in skates, so probably closer to 6'11" or 7'.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

029acbf4c6d8c67e138e1eb06a277204bf-05-patrick.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

32890c6f33a15bfe74bd4ddd1818fe8dbe7126b97cc7452911cab18d5874d414_1.jpg

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
I know these cards are controversial, but we’re looking pretty good overall guys!

View attachment 675157View attachment 675158View attachment 675159View attachment 675160

I like how all our players are like 1% at PK or N/A. Even acquisitions like Bjugstad and Ekholm are dumpster of the NHL based on Jfr3sh charts.

Our coaching needs to address the PK in a major way in the last 10 games, but still its at 25th not 32nd there must be somebody better than The 5th percentile on our roster, right? No?

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
I swear I played Resident Evil 4 nearly 20 years ago when I was living in LA.

Anyways, hope we win this one.

I like how all our players are like 1% at PK or N/A. Even acquisitions like Bjugstad and Ekholm are dumpster of the NHL based on Jfr3sh charts.

Our coaching needs to address the PK in a major way in the last 10 games, but still its at 25th not 32nd there must be somebody better than The 5th percentile on our roster, right? No?

Assume it's largely to do with the Jack Campbell effect.

Would rather rely on advance stats.

Reactions: Porkleaker

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
No RE4 for me, been playing Doom 3 and Quake 3 VR though, that's quite a trip. Interesting that I can rail people mid-air even in VR lol. Speaking of 3's, let's win the next 3 and show Vegas who's boss.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Resident Evil brings back childhood memories. I just can’t get into videos games anymore, I bought a ps5 a year or two ago when the new call of duty came out and a bunch of my friends were into it and talked me into playing. Played for like a week and got bored, same with NHL. Only two games I bought for it and now the thing just collects dust.

Can’t really do the video game thing anymore. Unless you consider a golf simulator a video game cause I average about 10-15 hours a week on that.

OfCorsiDid

Darkness consumes everything.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON

Yes...it's Connor McDavid lol

Fpvq_eKWAAo59fm

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Resident Evil brings back childhood memories. I just can’t get into videos games anymore, I bought a ps5 a year or two ago when the new call of duty came out and a bunch of my friends were into it and talked me into playing. Played for like a week and got bored, same with NHL. Only two games I bought for it and now the thing just collects dust.

Can’t really do the video game thing anymore. Unless you consider a golf simulator a video game cause I average about 10-15 hours a week on that.
I used to game a lot. Not so much at all anymore. The last video game I played regularly was Battlefield 1. That came out in 2016 and I stopped playing everything a couple years ago. The only time I ever play is when I'm hanging out with friends on a guys night and I'm almost always the worst player though it is fun.

I just think they're a scam these days. Companies release unfinished products and they suck at launch, everyone complains about them, yet for some weird reason they pay even more to buy dlc, loot boxes, cosmetics, ect as the game slowly gets updated and improved.

Would sure be nice to get enough wins to take the division since I really don't want to face LA but that will very likely not happen. I just hope we play hard tomorrow. Let's see if McDavid can stay on pace for 70!

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton

My kids get me to play whatever they are playing. By the time I start they have moved on.

Moregoalspls

Nov 24, 2017
Re 4 og was so good. But the games are pretty short. I value a game if I get a buck an hour out of it.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
D4 open beta this weekend as well.
I'll be keeping an eye on this. ActiBlizz deserves all scorn so I'm hoping this game isn't bogged down by grindy mechanics and microtransactions. D2 is still a really damn good game and D3 is pretty good too.

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
Capcom should make another mainline entry RE game with action-heavy combat and coop. The only RE games I played was 5 and 6.

I'm excited to play more D4 this week. I already got my Rouge to 25 last weekend. Necromancer and Druid are available this weekend as well. Maybe I'll start another character.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad