Recalled/Assigned: Rem Pitlick sent down to Laval, Anthony Richard called up to Montreal (2022-12-18)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
I'm surprised. Looks like Hughes isn't liking the way the team is playing right now...

I'm not sure what Richard will bring at the NHL level exactly, but he seems to work hard so that's going to be an improvement over like half the roster.

It's just a classic case where you have one fringe NHLer not doing well and one AHL Hero on a hot streak, both get swapped on the big team.

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
I'm surprised. Looks like Hughes isn't liking the way the team is playing right now...

I'm not sure what Richard will bring at the NHL level exactly, but he seems to work hard so that's going to be an improvement over like half the roster.

His former agent is Kent Hugues and I remember at the start of the season (when he was signed) he mentioned that he was told he’d get a chance to play in the NHL if he played well.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Richard doesn’t have the lineage to be referenced with a nickname that evokes one of the greatest players of all time but posters go in all kinds of directions on this stuff.

To me, he’s a journeyman on a good AHL run.

Until he shows that he can replicate and sustain his AHL performance at the NHL level, he’s a Dieter from Sprockets — that’s the only connection to the word “rocket” that I like for him.

But hey, knock yourselves out. I’m still in awe of the “Cakes” nickname, so what do I know lol.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Lol... One day REM WAM BAM is on the powerplay and next he is sent down. How the mighty have fallen.

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
If woke means not being disrepectful of the dead, then yes, I am very woke.
Woke, is someone that is against anything that is not politically correct, so i guess you are, welcome to the woke nation, Anthony Richard, plays for the Rocket, so Rocket Richard, not the actual Maurice Richard.

Last edited:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Woke, is someone that is against anything that is not politically correct, so i guess you are, welcome to the woke nation, Anthony Richard, plays for the Rocket, so Rocket Richard, not the actual Maurice Richard.

Doubling down? I guess I'll double down my respect of you too.

Making fun of an actual hockey idol in favor of some catchy nickname.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Is Pitlick really that bad? I haven't been watching games recently but I feel he hasn't been getting any opportunities.
He's a bit better that what he has shown this year.
He seems slower this year but I blame our transition game that has been consistently deteriorating.

Right now, our transition game is absolutely brutal. The reason is partly due to our forwards leaving the zone too early and partly due to our D's being too slow to take a decision. How many times do we see the D's passing to each other 2-3 times before transitioning ? Way too often.

Reactions: the

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad